Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else always knew that you will end up like this?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Ever since I was aware of the concept of relationships, I absolutely knew that I won't be able that I get one in the future.
Even back then, when I thought that looks aren't the most important factor ( :bluepill: ), I still knew that I will end up like the lonely loser I am right now.
Getting a relationship always seemed super unrealistic for me. It was always on the same level like becoming president or a billionaire JFL.

And I sadly wasn't wrong...
It was over before it even began.
What about you? Did you have hope in the past?

Can't say I had hope, but I sure wasn't blackpilled
Getting a relationship always seemed super unrealistic for me.
I know this feeling, even in my imagination, where I control literally everything, I still find it hard to picture myself having a gf, going out with her, having sex with her... It is just so out of reach:feelsrope::cryfeels:

I thought at this point I'd:

-Have my life planned out
-Be talking to numerous foids simultaneously (not dating yet)
-Good passive income
-Have hobbies
-Have friends I'd be going on Holidays with
-I wouldn't be wanting to die in my sleep
-I'd have an ego through the roof due to all my positive experiences etc..

None of that ever happened or will happen.
I'm now posting on Incels.co

Honestly I had a bad feeling in middle school :feelsbadman:

-Good passive income
-Have hobbies

Shit, it must be even worse to have such high expectations and get brutally disappointed.

It was a slow process. I was bullied in elementary and was kind of worried even then that my life would end up with me alone but I thought I could make it. Then as the years went on it sunk in that this is what my life will be.

I had hopes man..:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Around age 13 I began to realize it was over.

Almost all the girls I encountered that were my own age acted like cunts towards me or if not total cunts in a very viscious passive aggressive type of openly dismissive way that seemed to try and convey to me that I was not worthy of being in their presence much less worthy of them.

Naturally I take great joy to realize that many of these vile cunts and bitches most likely destroyed their own lives with alcohol and or drugs.

Know that I put alcohol first purposefully as it’s I believe always been my areas main drug of choice in my particular neck of the woods.

Also what I have said above is not simply a cope either as hilariously enough I found one of these cunts whose literal name is “Stacy” no less ended up doing three years in Michigan’s woman’s prison for heroin trafficking which upon further investigation on my part seemed motivated by the particular Chad she was with at the time. :feelskek:

It still amazes and makes me laugh till this day how her life turned out as she always acted uppity and like a goody two shoes who would eventually go on to do what society considers to be great things like become a doctor or a lawyer or maybe even some kind of well respected female Michigan state politician but nope.

She ended up instead collecting some well deserved karma as prisoner number so and so dash so and so and is now labeled an ex con for life.:feelskek:

Serves that cunt right for lying about me and getting me unjustly kicked off of our school’s televised knowledge bowl program.

She said I spit out of the school bus window.

I did not.

Of course they believed her though ie you know? Female privilege and all.

Anyway pretty sure our team began regularly getting its ass kicked after the school removed me so serves them right.

Those motherfuckers.

View: https://youtu.be/oA6FHBCWAyY

Always knew there was something off about me even before first grade but never thought my life would’ve turned out the way it did

You know early into high school at the latest.

Some cucks thinking college and waging is different?

Ever since I was aware of the concept of relationships, I absolutely knew that I won't be able that I get one in the future.
Even back then, when I thought that looks aren't the most important factor ( :bluepill: ), I still knew that I will end up like the lonely loser I am right now.
Getting a relationship always seemed super unrealistic for me. It was always on the same level like becoming president or a billionaire JFL.

Same, except I knew always that looks is the most important thing. There isn't even a looksmatch for me. I've never seen a girl/woman with a face full of moles, acne, pimples, green veins under eyes at the same time.

No, before I entered high school I thought I'd become super NT and have the normal life experiences. I didn't reach any developmental milestones during my high school years (getting a gf or even having friends), but was only met with rejection from peers, so that's how I realized I'm genetic trash and am not destined to have a fulfilling life.

For some people it might have been a self realizing prophecy, not actually determinism.

Kinda, I wasn't the most normal kid.

I coped hard in college and for 2 years afterwards. now I know I'm fucked

I never considered it.

I knew for sure eventually. I've been an outcast for my entire life. Always had a lot of copes luckily.

When I was bluepilled, I thought things were bad. Then I became redpilled, and realized it was much worse. Then I became blackpilled and now just wish I could give up. I don't want to suffer anymore.

Yes. I had a gut feeling it would end up this way.

I’ve always been aware of the hierarchy of life ever since I was an elementary schooler. Although back then I hadn’t entirely pinned the cause of it on looks.

Sorta tbh

-Good passive income
-Have hobbies

Always knew there was something off about me even before first grade but never thought my life would’ve turned out the way it did
Tbh, I would always hope, I'll find someone and atleast have kids, but I also wanted to get old with with my cute wife. But somehow, there was also this strange thought I'm gonna die alone. Whether I was happy kid atm, or really depressed, whether good or bad happened, this idea haunted me all my life. I just most afraid, the will be no one to bury me where I want to. I'm really scared of they finding my rotten corpse somewhere and either throw me to the trash or cremate me or bury me at a slav cemetery

so many faces here are no longer here on this forum. makes me feel old. man the passage of time isn't pretty.

i knew things were going to be bad but i thought that at the end of things,i would be able to find love and have a semi decent life.hasn't happened yet and i doubt it will happen.