Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else also never was in love or had a crush?

bEpRi

bEpRi

Recruit
★★
All my life I was only sexually attracted to women. I never wanted to spend lots of times with them, kiss or cuddle them.
I find it genuinely annoying being around women but I can't help my libido, I want to have sex with them.
Anyone else feels the same way?

I loved the foid that sent me only she made me a laughing stock to her friends

i just wanted to tap any females ass ngl

I had a oneitis back in my bluepilled days but my feelings quickly died after I got blackpilled

I used to have an obsession with some girls in the past but nowadays I just avoid women and find them annoying, especially the pretty ones who had everything given to them all their lives

I want sex. I want girls to treat me like Peter North

I used to have an obsession with some girls in the past but nowadays I just avoid women and find them annoying, especially the pretty ones who had everything given to them all their lives
I cant avoid women if they can't even see me jfl

I was in love with the game, but it never treated me the same.

All my life I was only sexually attracted to women. I never wanted to spend lots of times with them, kiss or cuddle them.
I find it genuinely annoying being around women but I can't help my libido, I want to have sex with them.
Had a few crushes but they were never reciprocated so nope never been in love

Absolutely literally 100%

I’ve known I was ugly since my brain started working, so by the time I was old enough to feel love I already knew it wasn’t worth crushing on people lmao