Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else actively trying to harm normies with their own ideologies

TacoDelivery

TacoDelivery

Simp destroyer
★★
Whether it be irl on online, do you atleast try to make normies feel bad about themselves telling them shit like to gymmax or statusmaxx or to have a better personality? I tell them shit like be the person other people want to be around, work on yourself the girl will come eventually, she only chose the other guy because he was funnier then you, don't be a creep to women. When they tell me that they've done all that shit I tell them just to work on themselves and I try my hardest to giga bluepill them spiralling deeper into insanity that are their beliefs. I'm hoping that all the toxic positivity I radiate will get them to see that its all bullshit and either come to blackpill or off themselves, which is a win-win in my book.

I don't bother

I blackpilled a 28 year old Slavic virgin, he was coping with his sky daddy

I blackpilled a 28 year old Slavic virgin, he was coping with his sky daddy
Blackpill provies comfort that your beliefs aren't irrational and there is solid science to confirm everything that happens to you. Bluepill provides hope that gets destroyed by going outside.

Why do they even want do get advice from you

gigabased manipulator

Why do they even want do get advice from you
They are so fucked in the head that they listen to every word I say. I pretend I have their interest in mind. Makes me feel normal.

Too high inhib to do that

I love telling them something like “be who you are, be yourself” because those are words they wanna hear.