Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else a namecel?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I swear that are names that guarantee people turn out to be Chads. It's like from childhood when people treat these people better, and they get more support, and of course they always turn out good looking for some reason.

For America anyways,

Chad names: Chad, Brad, Tyler, Brett, Ryan, Chris, Connor, Alex, Christian, Brandon, Lucas, Antonio, Sebastian, Shawn (spelt like this, and not spelt Sean)

Without fail, when I see some random internet personality and see that they're incel, you can guess their name

Incel names: William, Kevin, Billy, Larry, David, Mitchell, Paul, Edward, Albert, Daniel, Nathan, Sean/Shaun

Agree or disagree?

Most autistic thread ever but yes you are right(except William which is a high class name and Kevin which is a low class chad name)

I have a noble name.

Always lol when I see a guy named Adonis and he’s ugly

I'm happy with my non english name

Nobody can ever pronounce my name :feelsrope:

Although after a while it becomes second nature to them.

I have a very not good name.

Cope. From the top of my head:

Paul Walker:

1061934-paul-walker.jpg

David Beckham:

btxsnxej0xqq-david-beckham.jpg

Sean Connery:

MV5BMzcwNTM4MzctYjQzMi00NTA2LTljYWItNTYzNmE1MTYxN2RlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDI2NDg0NQ@@._V1_.jpg

Yeah i agree i once made a thread called "incel trait: hating your own name"

I'm guessing your name is Sean lol.

Good thread though, I agree but obviously if someone is MM tier then their name isn't going to prevent anything, vice versa too.

I have a chad name that sounds like the kind of name parent's gave their sons when they wanted them to grow up to be slave uprising leaders.

I wish my name was Atilla, Kagan, Hakan, or Berke bro absolute Turkish chad names

If you are named Carl you will never get pussy

Yes, I don’t like my first name, it is ugly and hard to pronounce. I like my second name though, if I move and get another job I am going to put that as my preferred name.

I have a shitty pseudo-ethnic made up name, I couldn't get a single match on dating apps until I changed it.

i have a nordic chad name tbh

Just be given a chad name at birth theory

This is massive fucking cope. I have a "chad name" irl (No its not Colvin. Colvin is my last name) yet it obviously doesnt save me from inceldom. Also I guess Sean O'Pry is an incel now jfl.

No name for your height, race, autism or face.

Yes, I have an old man name that nobody uses anymore and it also doesnt have a good nickname.
A female would never want to scream that name while having an orgasm

thinly veiled doxxing thread

My name is bland but it's not bad. I definitely disagree on a lot of these choices tho

I do not agree with OP proposal that names guarantee your status, though they could possibly correlate with it in some way.

I would propose a separate idea for namecel though: people who got dox'd.

If you got dox'd for online shit it may be in your interest to legally change it and start over.

I have an arabic name, but I like it.

Ezekiel is the trucel name.

Everytime I see a curry with the name Parvinder in the west I just know it's over for him

No one in the world has my name

This is massive fucking cope. I have a "chad name" irl (No its not Colvin. Colvin is my last name) yet it obviously doesnt save me from inceldom. Also I guess Sean O'Pry is an incel now jfl.

No name for your height, race, autism or face.

obviously not a rule by any means, but there's definitely some type of correlation I feel excluding celebs and athletes

nah my name is pretty cool :feelsokman:

If you parents tried to hide their shit genes behind a complicated name you are almost for sure an incel.

High IQ. Being a namecel is a legit thing

I am a namecel. I live abroad and literally noone can pronounce my name correctly. Perhaps I should get a English name or something. For Chad an unusual name can be a conversation starter but for me it usually causes a "wtf was that?" moment.

I wish my name was Charlemagne not Quasimodo :feelsbadman:

All my names are mediocre and uninspiring

My name is derived from my maternal grandfather.

She's not my type either
Her features more closely resemble Larry.

(I'm looksmatched with her and the morena)

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
more_horiz
Zbigni
Png

#200648229Friday, October 28, 2016 7:41 PM CDT
Polish
UnknownShipper2
Png

#200648542Friday, October 28, 2016 7:51 PM CDT
Scottish I have some romania and czechoslovakian too

schizo-chad-only

Lacking the cognitive ability to grasp basic facial traits isn't Schizophrenia. It is ID.