Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a grudgecel?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Sometimes, I lie in bed remembering shit people have said or done to me years ago.

Same even right now after typing this and then those fake nice fucks are now successful in life, jfl fuck them.

Same even right now after typing this and then those fake nice fucks are now successful in life, jfl fuck them.
"Karma always catches up to bullies" is one of the biggest lies out there. It's over, that Chad who beat you up and verbally abused you is now having regular sex, maybe he's even married.

The problem is you cant even do shit against it , unless youw ant to end up in jail or you must wait if someone is alone and beat the shit out of him.

ya i hold grudges against all my bullys ill never forget what they did those assholes

I do this, but I don't hold grudges easily.

I mostly ruminate on ways I embarrassed myself or otherwise behaved poorly. If someone mistreats me I always settle on an explanation that makes it my fault.

Yeah, but then you realize this whole fucking life is a joke and isnt worth taking seriously.

Who doesn't?

This is why I remember almost everything bad ppl have done to me for later use.
I take this to a literal sense, I will shit on some1 because he/she did something to me weeks or months ago.
I fkin love taking revenge on ppl, eye for an eye.

I never forget bad experiences.

^^ sometimes I lay in bed thinking about all the alpha chads that talked shit to me.
I always think about all the times I pussied out or acted like a beta simp.

not really. the people at uni fucked me over so much and so unjustly I'll be mad about that for years though

yep i consider myself somewhat of a grudgecel

absolutely. memories of poor treatment will haunt me forever