Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else a babyfacecel?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am 28 years old and I frequently get asked what high school or what university I go to. I'm not a manlet so it defs has to be my face and maybe my frame. I guess it helps in a sense because if I look younger it's not that bad I am a kissless virgin because it is more acceptable to be a kissless virgin the younger you are.

babyface is much more of a death sentence than ogre face, nobody takes you seriously. If you add that to manletism, it's unequivocally over

Kinda. But nasiolabial folds are coming in and soon I will resemble an old man.

babyface is much more of a death sentence than ogre face, nobody takes you seriously. If you add that to manletism, it's unequivocally over

I agree, foids hate young looking. A reason why they prefer older men.

Still get asked for my ID when buying alcohol. :feelsrope:
It hurts.

tfw going through puberty gave you a shit ton of acne and still didn't fix your babyface

i guess yeah
im 21 but people say i loo 17 or something. when i was 15/16 i was called babyfaced

Yes. I have a babyface but iam 32 JFL.

I'm more of a acne-creepyface cel.