Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone eles wish they were a child again.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
I miss the days where I come from school after talking to my friends and to watch Tom and jerry all day then go to my friends house. I honestly miss the days where life was completely bright now I live in this hell hole.

strong first post

honestly everything about my early childhood kind of blends together in my memory

Definitely man.

"joined july 4, 2020"

sometimes ignorance is bliss, childhood fits into that category

sometimes ignorance is bliss, childhood fits into that category
Exactly if I were to see my past self I’ll tell him to enjoy every second of his life it doesn’t get better after 8th grade.

I don't wanna live my entire life again

Plus I've become addicted to the internet i can't imagine going back

I wish I could every now and then travel back in time just to give my younger self investment advice

my childhood was shit so dunno . I would love to go back to when I was 5 though.

My entire life sucked, including my childhood. The only thing I wish for is death

My entire life sucked, including my childhood. The only thing I wish for is death
That’s sucks man honestly I’m just coping at this point missing the old days it’s like life’s biggest joke. Knowing that I had a good life and it all went away and I will never relive it.

I wish I could be reborn as Chad

No, incels that had good childhoods with friends and cartoons/games are trustfund kid fakecels.

Hell no! My childhood was awful.

Littlespace max

I miss the days where I come from school after talking to my friends and to watch Tom and jerry all day then go to my friends house. I honestly miss the days where life was completely bright now I live in this hell hole.
Literally one of my most recurrent thoughts every single day. I hope when I die, God actually exists, and lets me live life forever as a kid. I hate worrying about even the smallest things. Life is so sad.
Hell no! My childhood was awful.
That's sad to hear. Childhood is supposed to be a period of bliss, and peace.

Yes yes yes all the time. I really miss the 2012-2014 period tbhngl

Every day. Everything was much simpler, but only up to the point my dad died. Before that my childhood was good. My biological dad taught me how to survive in this world. I lost everything I had as a person when he died.

For those curious, my dad died in a bad car accident. A tractor trailer t-boned his car and he died instantly. It was brutal. I wish sometimes I was in the car with him, so I wouldn't live this horrid life.

i was supposed to be aborted.My dad never wanted me and when i was born he was pissed.He grew up to "love" me and i am glad for that,but it's amazing to think that had my mother given in i wouldn't be born.it would have most likely saved me a lot of trouble.Why had i to be born in this joke of a body.

nope, I hated my life then, I hate my life now. nothing changed.

yes i didnt think adulthood would be so lonely.

I miss the early 2000's tbh

Yes, beta males and incels have their happiest days pre-puberty, It's over after than unless you're chad

Nah I like driving

no not really tbh, there was nothing good for me as a child.

My childhood was not the worst but not that much good either. I miss being 17-19 more.

no not really tbh, there was nothing good for me as a child.
same. I lived in homeless shelter for some time as a child. life was even more brutal than it is now. despite me now becoming oldcel. I have money to cope with, back then no allowance, no friends, no copes

yea, no problems, foids were repulsive, wish it was all there again.

"joined july 4, 2020"
what's wrong with that?

i was supposed to be aborted.My dad never wanted me and when i was born he was pissed.He grew up to "love" me and i am glad for that,but it's amazing to think that had my mother given in i wouldn't be born.it would have most likely saved me a lot of trouble.Why had i to be born in this joke of a body.
If that had happened to me, I would tell them to their face that I wish I was aborted, but then again I am an autist.

what's wrong with that?

If that had happened to me, I would tell them to their face that I wish I was aborted, but then again I am an autist.
i have said that to my mom before.she obviously wasn't happy.we who are without love,it's hard for people to sympathise with us

i have said that to my mom before.she obviously wasn't happy.we who are without love,it's hard for people to sympathise with us
based, what did she say after you said that? I'm curious

based, what did she say after you said that? I'm curious
i have said it quite a few times but usually she tries to change subject or says something like "you shouldn't feel that way." she unirocally thinks i am some type of sad chad and celibate by choice.'your cute next door neighbour stares at you.you are handsome but you are not confident in your looks'. the girl is probably a dyke and stares at my mom and me because she wants my mom and cant believe that i am this ugly.my life is a joke.

When I saw this thread there was another one two below called, "I wish I was never born."

KEK

i have said it quite a few times but usually she tries to change subject or says something like "you shouldn't feel that way." she unirocally thinks i am some type of sad chad and celibate by choice.'your cute next door neighbour stares at you.you are handsome but you are not confident in your looks'. the girl is probably a dyke and stares at my mom and me because she wants my mom and cant believe that i am this ugly.my life is a joke.
damn, when I tell my parents I'm ugly af, my mom just says its not true, but when she gets mad she calls me an ugly fuck any chance she gets. My dad doesnt say anything about it (probably doesn't know what to say or doesn't care about me even getting with a woman).

I wasted my youth with copes/ bluepills, it fucking hurts. Now i'm incomplete subhuman. I can't think in anything but ropemaxing.

I was pretty lonely since puberty, but damn, now i'm rotting like never before, haven't talked to a single girl from my age about 2 year.

Last edited: