Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone drunk or getting drunk?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It just turned midnight here and I ldar'd all day because I kept putting off leaving the house until it was too late, so now I'm going to drink some beers. I don't drink that often but I'm planning on finishing at least 6 coors light cans, so hopefully I'll be pretty drunk and have a good time even though I wasted new years.

I had a lot to drink but the buzz is gone entirely now.

Of course
full

Want to drink some more if you're not tired or too sick?

Cool. Here's my discord I'll be on after I finish two more beers if you're still around.

Rainer
Going to bed

I'm teetotalcel so no alcohol for me, but even if I weren't, I wouldn't have been drinking because it was new year...I have no interest in it whatsoever.

i drank too much so i was sick. im better now though. didnt throw up thankfully

I'm teetotalcel so no alcohol for me, but even if I weren't, I wouldn't have been drinking because it was new year...I have no interest in it whatsoever.
Drinking is a chore for me. I get a little low inhib from it but most of the time it's not worth the hangover feeling.
i drank too much so i was sick. im better now though. didnt throw up thankfully
Being sick after drinking is the only thing stopping me from being an alcoholic. I think there's lots of irish alcoholics because they have high alcohol tolerance levels in their genes.

It just turned midnight here and I ldar'd all day because I kept putting off leaving the house until it was too late, so now I'm going to drink some beers. I don't drink that often but I'm planning on finishing at least 6 coors light cans, so hopefully I'll be pretty drunk and have a good time even though I wasted new years.
I'm beyond drunk but good news is I can post here again! Got Dr. Pepper's to keep me kinda buzzed

I'm beyond drunk but good news is I can post here again! Got Dr. Pepper's to keep me kinda buzzed
Do you mix liquor with dr pepper?

Do you mix liquor with dr pepper?
No just drank malt liquor and cheap wine. I may have enough money to drink more when stores reopen but don't wanna get banned again for drunk posting

No just drank malt liquor and cheap wine. I may have enough money to drink more when stores reopen but don't wanna get banned again for drunk posting
I better be careful if that can happen. I bought a 30 pack so I have enough for a while. Do you drink alcohol almost everyday? I smoke weed everyday but alcohol once or twice every month.

I better be careful if that can happen. I bought a 30 pack so I have enough for a while. Do you drink alcohol almost everyday? I smoke weed everyday but alcohol once or twice every month.
I wish I could smoke weed. Only did it once last year. Wanna share?

Yes I black out daily. It sux. Only when I get REALLY hungover do I skip a day. It gets expensive. Spent $7 last night

Cool. Here's my discord I'll be on after I finish two more beers if you're still around.

Rainer
Damn, I have no idea how to add people :cryfeels:

I wish I could smoke weed. Only did it once last year. Wanna share?

Yes I black out daily. It sux. Only when I get REALLY hungover do I skip a day. It gets expensive. Spent $7 last night
Hell yeah I'll share. Weed is not that expensive in my state because it's legal. I can get an amount of weed that will last me two weeks for only $40. Good thing I don't drink alcohol daily too or I'd be robbing liquor stores.
Damn, I have no idea how to add people :cryfeels:
What's your discord so I can add you?

Not me but I drank something and I usually don't drink ngl it was really good

Not me but I drank something and I usually don't drink ngl it was really good
I wish I had a lower tolerance, I can't feel anything from one or two drinks. I just found out I need at least ten beers to feel drunk. If I do that often then I'll mess up my health way worse than it is, which is why I also rarely drink.

Drinking is expensive and expansive for my gut

Drinking is expensive and expansive for my gut
It's not that expensive in america, but I feel like I gained more than 5 pounds after all that drinking.

It's not that expensive in america, but I feel like I gained more than 5 pounds after all that drinking.
Paid $7 for my drinks last night
It was a pretty normal drinking night for me.

I drank a lot of rakia,but it didn't get me drunk just made me sleepy and and calm

Kasaba online 319x425

Paid $7 for my drinks last night
It was a pretty normal drinking night for me.
That doesn't seem that expensive for a day of drinking. At bars that's what one drink will cost around here. I like to buy 30 packs of cheap beer for $20. I drank 10 yesterday from the 30 so I guess I drank around $7 worth of alcohol too.
I drank a lot of rakia,but it didn't get me drunk just made me sleepy and and calm

View attachment 184040
I never heard of that before. Is supposed to give a different kind of drunk feeling?

I never heard of that before. Is supposed to give a different kind of drunk feeling?
It's Bulgarian alcohol.
I actually somewhat enjoy the taste and it really warms you up,but it's really strong.

I was drunk yesterday, was quit funny ngl ( not gonna lie ) but now i'm feeling sick and i'm having a headache.

That doesn't seem that expensive for a day of drinking. At bars that's what one drink will cost around here. I like to buy 30 packs of cheap beer for $20. I drank 10 yesterday from the 30 so I guess I drank around $7 worth of alcohol too.

I drank a 4 pack of Hurricane and a cheap wine bottle from Walmart. Roughly 14 standard drinks from my calculation. What's more expensive is breaking shit and winding up in hospitals and jails

It's Bulgarian alcohol.
I actually somewhat enjoy the taste and it really warms you up,but it's really strong.
I used to like the feeling of vodka so maybe I'll like this too. I'll look for it at the liquor store the next time I decide to get drunk again.
I was drunk yesterday, was quit funny ngl ( not gonna lie ) but now i'm feeling sick and i'm having a headache.
Getting hung over and feeling nauseous is the worst part about drinking. Do you remember anything funny that happened?
I drank a 4 pack of Hurricane and a cheap wine bottle from Walmart. Roughly 14 standard drinks from my calculation. What's more expensive is breaking shit and winding up in hospitals and jails
That's even costs less than where I live. I understand what you mean by it being expensive for getting you into trouble. I got a dui and lost expensive phones while being drunk, which is why I stick with weed because I can function properly on it and still feel nice.

That's even less expensive than where I live. I understand what you mean by it being expensive for getting you into trouble. I got a dui and lost expensive phones while being drunk, which is why I stick with weed because I can function properly on it and still feel nice.
I'd like to obtain weed. I may move to a legal state because I'd never find a dealer and dark web seems risky

I'd like to obtain weed. I may move to a legal state because I'd never find a dealer and dark web seems risky
I hate cucked laws. Foids probably can get weed anywhere whether it's legal or illegal just because of their roast flaps, so can chads, so these cucked laws mostly only apply to non-chads. They don't even want us to cope peacefully.

I used to like the feeling of vodka so maybe I'll like this too. I'll look for it at the liquor store the next time I decide to get drunk again.
:feelsokman:

I hate cucked laws. Foids probably can get weed anywhere whether it's legal or illegal just because of their roast flaps, so can chads, so these cucked laws mostly only apply to non-chads. They don't even want us to cope peacefully.
Thank Jeff Sessions

Getting hung over and feeling nauseous is the worst part about drinking. Do you remember anything funny that happened?
A friend of mine did sing a song over the mic when we went to a pub.