Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone down for a life insurance pool?

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
I know suicide is sad and all. But apparently our death has great monetary value. It's the most valuable thing we can do, it seems. I can get a 1mil payout from a £30/month policy. If a bunch of us did this and listed one another as beneficiaries, it would be a neat way to be useful in death. I'd happily contribute to surgeryceling and escaping shitty countries/poverty. Some would go to my family, and perhaps some to charity, but I have no use for the rest. I'm a deeply suicidal wizard so it's a good deal for anyone who wants in. You have to wait 2 years after taking out a policy to off yourself, otherwise it's invalidated. We'd have to make it legit, wills/trusts/documentation etc. I suppose there'd be no way to prove that you didn't alter it. Guess it would require a large element of brotherly faith.

I have 19 days left let me know what to sign

does suicide counts as life insurance? i doubt that

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I have 19 days left let me know what to sign

Too late brah. You should delay 2 years.

Why 19 days? Have you attempted before?

dr-problematic said:
does suicide counts as life insurance? i doubt that

Yes. There's just a 2 year clause to prevent people signing up right before the act. In the UK, payouts are 98%+ and the ones that aren't are due to non-disclosure (ie not disclosing illnesses/conditions when signing up) and not being dead.

Great idea in theory but sounds impractical. Would that not lead to a "you kill yourself first so I can cash in" deadlock?
Also, if at all it did work, I guess insurers would catch up on it and prevent it somehow.

PS: I could see it work only if a lot of incels don't value money at all (money wouldn't make a difference) but are "charitable" enough (or want to empower remaining incels for political reasons) did this for beneficiaries for whom money is like the whole point (poorcels).

existentialhack said:
Too late brah. You should delay 2 years.

Why 19 days? Have you attempted before?

Yes. There's just a 2 year clause to prevent people signing up right before the act. In the UK, payouts are 98%+ and the ones that aren't are due to non-disclosure (ie not disclosing illnesses/conditions when signing up) and not being dead.

shit well i guess I'm out then. And I've had a 25 day countdown going. Yes I've attempted before

shit well i guess I'm out then. And I've had a 25 day countdown going. Yes I've attempted before

attempted what?

nausea said:
I have attempted suicide 2 times

i dont believe in such things as failed suicide attempts its simply either your subconscious doesnt want to let go of life yet, so you dont do the try in full force, you are just simply retarded

nausea said:
nah, better

not sure if we can talk about this honestly

No need to go into it further

What method?
I recommend carbon monoxide if you are poor or Nembutal if you have cash.

dr-problematic said:
i dont believe in such things as failed suicide attempts its simply either your subconscious doesnt want to let go of life yet, so you dont do the try in full force, you are just simply retarded

you are the reincarnation of mahatma Ghandi, for sure

FeminismsCancer said:
What method?
I recommend carbon monoxide if you are poor or Nembutal if you have cash.

I currently have a handgun because this is MERICA and will use it when the time is ready

I currently have a handgun because this is MERICA and will use it when the time is ready

Yikes as a eurocel I find that a gory method but anyway, good luck.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yikes as a eurocel I find that a gory method but anyway, good luck.

you say gory I say efficient

you say gory I say efficient

I have a bit of blood-phobia and saw that video where a guy shot himself in the mouth in front of many people.
You might have seen it as it was a meme.

FeminismsCancer said:
I have a bit of blood-phobia and saw that video where a guy shot himself in the mouth in front of many people.
You might have seen it as it was a meme.

ya i'm on the r/watchpeopledie sub daily and have been around folks who have passed before. Death does not really phase me of blood of that matter

ya i'm on the r/watchpeopledie sub daily and have been around folks who have passed before. Death does not really phase me of blood of that matter

How old are you?
Do you have a family?
Are there any reasons aside from inceldom?

I'm just curious

Facade said:
How old are you?
Do you have a family?
Are there any reasons aside from inceldom?

I'm just curious

25 years old.
I have family yes (none that I live with or near me)
I suppose you can say severe depression over the years, but that could be correlated with inceldom. 
I've just come to the realization that one life does not really matter in anyway. The world has billions of people on it and 1 life gone will mean nothing

I've just come to the realization that one life does not really matter in anyway. The world has billions of people on it and 1 life gone will mean nothing

this right here, you are just a part of grey mass born to die unknown, if you dont have genetical talents from birth, you are destined for nothing

25 years old.
I have family yes (none that I live with or near me)
I suppose you can say severe depression over the years, but that could be correlated with inceldom. 

Are you going to write a last post /  a short manifesto or will you end it instantly when the day comes?

Facade said:
Are you going to write a last post /  a short manifesto or will you end it instantly when the day comes?

probably

FeminismsCancer said:
Great idea in theory but sounds impractical. Would that not lead to a "you kill yourself first so I can cash in" deadlock?
Also, if at all it did work, I guess insurers would catch up on it and prevent it somehow.

PS: I could see it work only if a lot of incels don't value money at all (money wouldn't make a difference) but are "charitable" enough (or want to empower remaining incels for political reasons) did this for beneficiaries for whom money is like the whole point (poorcels).

Yes, that is a concern. I wouldn't want to incentivise suicide or incentivise other people to be money-grubbing assholes who encourage suicide. I'm just surprised more people don't do life insurance. We all die anyway. You may as well make someone rich when you do. It costs very little. It would have to operate on faith. I'll see if I can find some people to include in mine over the next few years before I go. 

Insurers don't care about a few suicides. They pay out billions every year. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/7326304/City-executive-delayed-suicide-so-wife-could-claim-life-insurance.html

I envy you
I'd write a note before I do it explaining shit to my family but that's just me

justforlulzandkeks said:
I envy you
I'd write a note before I do it explaining shit to my family but that's just me

I might, i'm still debating what to leave

I'd write why I did it
I don't want to leave them wondering "why" forever

wondERing if you will leave some justice behind, man... you havent really specified at whom are you going to pull the trigger. but you shouldnt publicly do it anyway.

overlystinkypants said:
wondERing if you will leave some justice behind, man... you havent really specified at whom are you going to pull the trigger. but you shouldnt publicly do it anyway.

I'm not going ER style. I have no reason to kill innocents.

Is there nothing you want to experience or accomplish before you depart? Are you in such unbearable pain?

existentialhack said:
Is there nothing you want to experience or accomplish before you depart? Are you in such unbearable pain?

There is really nothing I want to experience or accomplish. Everything will be forgotten one day anyways. 

The one thing I truly long for is acceptance by my peers and a loving lasting relationship with someone who loves me just as much as I love them. 

This is impossible due to my subhuman appearance and attitude toward life. One thing can change but one can not. And I need both to change to keep on living. 

Surgery is out of the question due to my financial situation and why would I even want to go under the knife when people can go about their day without even thinking about such things or changes. I've had alot of time to think about this and this is what I want. It's one of the only choices  I can really make in life. Something I have control over, no one else. In time I will be forgotten, this site will be forgotten and all words spoken will be forgotten.  this brings me peace

There is really nothing I want to experience or accomplish. Everything will be forgotten one day anyways. 

The one thing I truly long for is acceptance by my peers and a loving lasting relationship with someone who loves me just as much as I love them. 

This is impossible due to my subhuman appearance and attitude toward life. One thing can change but one can not. And I need both to change to keep on living. 

Surgery is out of the question due to my financial situation and why would I even want to go under the knife when people can go about their day without even thinking about such things or changes. I've had alot of time to think about this and this is what I want. It's one of the only choices  I can really make in life. Something I have control over, no one else. In time I will be forgotten, this site will be forgotten and all words spoken will be forgotten.  this brings me peace
I see in your signature that you have a countdown. Unless I'm off by one day due to time zone you plan it on Saturday January 6? Anything special about that date?

FeminismsCancer said:
I see in your signature that you have a countdown. Unless I'm off by one day due to time zone you plan it on Saturday January 6? Anything special about that date?

yes it was the day my father died

Don't you want to have sex? Have you read Camus' Myth of Sisyphus? I'm killing myself too but aren't setting a date. Just gunna get my method down and make it accessible, and live day to day. If it happens, it happens.

no, that's blood money. I don't want you guys to rope.

We should start a fund/charity to promote blackpill political causes.

fukmylyf said:
no, that's blood money. I don't want you guys to rope.

Some of us are ropeing anyway.

nausea said:
nah, better

not sure if we can talk about this honestly

lol why? This aint reddit. There's nothing illegal about talking about suicide methods. Nobody is encouraging anyone to suicide. That's a personal decision.

existentialhack said:
lol why? This aint reddit. There's nothing illegal about talking about suicide methods. Nobody is encouraging anyone to suicide. That's a personal decision.

cuz I am dumb enough to not understand the rule "pushing agenda" for example

nausea said:
cuz I am dumb enough to not understand the rule "pushing agenda" for example

kek. 

I never really read the rules. Wtf isn't Zyros banned for fakeceling? Anyway..

I'm not going ER style. I have no reason to kill innocents.

Well, there are people in this world who one could argue are not innocent. But yeah, I don't advocate violence or suicide.

BlackPillDealer said:
Well, there are people in this world who one could argue are not innocent. 

for they are not