Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone disgusted by the femboy/kpop culture?

R

Rainallday

Banned
-
Title speaks for itself.

More and more zoomers/millennials in China are dressing up like fags on the street. You know, you have your standard tiktok hair, hypebeast clothes, all just to look like a kpop fag :feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

And don't get me started on weebs, the Japanese invaded so much of Asia but yet a large number of it's descendants are addicted to anime culture. Watching anime isnt the problem, I've seen them get so hyped up about Japan that they wanna move there and get a Japanese gf :feelshaha:.

Anyways tldr: Japanese/White/Korean worshipers disgusts me, they have thrown away their ethnic dignity

Kpop is meh. Femboyism is LGBT shit

water is wet

i love japanese girls because of JAV fart videos btw

your ancestors rn:

Vxvfwrfud1c21

Weebs... will always be around I guess.

As for femboys I think the main problem is that much of the West doesn't really teach men how to be men anymore or even fully allow them to be men if they try.

They're told they have toxic masculinity and are evil patriarchs and whatever else, especially if they're White.

Nobody likes feeling attacked and I think this leads to weaker or less self-confident men becoming more feminine in an attempt to just be left alone.

It's really sad how things have become. Very corrupt and dysfunctional. I was thinking about something related to this earlier today and wondering if I could stay in countries like this long term.

As for femboys I think the main problem is that much of the West doesn't really teach men how to be men anymore or even fully allow them to be men if they try.

They're told they have toxic masculinity and are evil patriarchs and whatever else, especially if they're White.

Nobody likes feeling attacked and I think this leads to weaker or less self-confident men becoming more feminine in an attempt to just be left alone.

It's really sad how things have become. Very corrupt and dysfunctional. I was thinking about something related to this earlier today and wondering if I could stay in countries like this long term.
Ive never been to a white country so I can't confirm that. But good luck in surviving in your country.

Title speaks for itself.

More and more zoomers/millennials in China are dressing up like fags on the street. You know, you have your standard tiktok hair, hypebeast clothes, all just to look like a kpop fag :feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

And don't get me started on weebs, the Japanese invaded so much of Asia but yet a large number of it's descendants are addicted to anime culture. Watching anime isnt the problem, I've seen them get so hyped up about Japan that they wanna move there and get a Japanese gf :feelshaha:.

Anyways tldr: Japanese/White/Korean worshipers disgusts me, they have thrown away their ethnic dignity
Yeah it's disgusting but I'm never exposed to it anyways. It never pops up in any of my searches or anything like that.

I'm tired of the Asian "bad boy" attitude portrayed in shows and music. These guys would get their arms broken like sticks by some thugmaxxed dude

Aside from the obvious seeing how much better their fefail peers have it, being male is itself demonized in the west. It's no surprise that when they encounter anime, they snap and start transitioning.

Kpop is for LGBTQ not for me

Disgusting and pathetic, yes

I loathe those faggots. I saw talking to biden on news:feelskek::feelskek: