Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone develops online crushes?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
As if its not enough that I fall in love with every girls I see IRL I also tend to get fond of girls I see online

Like Ill be browsing a reddit thread and there would be a girl mentioning that shes a female and Id immediately check her profile and proceed to stalk her and obsessively check her profile every day. I would read every post shes ever made, learn everything about her and even try to locate her on facebook

Anyone else like this? I think being incel is getting to my head...

YZsmyXI.jpg

YZsmyXI.jpg

YZsmyXI.jpg

YZsmyXI.jpg

YZsmyXI.jpg

I go on r/gonewild and pm every girl who posts on there, hoping to manipulate them into meeting me. Has not worked yet.

I just stalk girls I went to school with on Facebook mostly

I go on r/gonewild and pm every girl who posts on there, hoping to manipulate them into meeting me. Has not worked yet.
I used to think that its weird that guys go on there and comment but I dont think it is so much now

Im just afraid that ill soon start buying stuff from these emotionally exploitative sluts

nope, i do have a few bikini/crossfit model crushes though but I don't stalk their profiles.

I stalk mostly the Chads that I used to friends with though.

I used to think that its weird that guys go on there and comment but I dont think it is so much now

Im just afraid that ill soon start buying stuff from these emotionally exploitative sluts
These girls are fishing for attention so I give it to them. I try to arrange a meet up but they are too scared. If I ever meet up with them they'd probably just run from me anyway.

Just stalkmaxx theory

Does it count if they're 2d?

As if its not enough that I fall in love with every girls I see IRL I also tend to get fond of girls I see online

Like Ill be browsing a reddit thread and there would be a girl mentioning that shes a female and Id immediately check her profile and proceed to stalk her and obsessively check her profile every day. I would read every post shes ever made, learn everything about her and even try to locate her on facebook

Anyone else like this? I think being incel is getting to my head...

I don't know about you but I've largely lost romantic attraction towards any human what so ever.
No waifu, no pet I'm suspiciously close with, no step sister or normal girl that attracts me.

Maybe I should het diagnosed because last I really felt love was when I was 10 I guess from then on it just was boner rage.

No, I don't develop crushes, I do collect old magazines that have Shirley Manson on the cover though
112578515 o

Curious to see how their life is progressing vs mine. They have sex/party, I sit at home NEETing around.
Seems like ERfuel/suifuel though

yes. i found this jewish stacey that is "living the life". shes a basic bitch like every other but something about her just makes me curious

These girls are fishing for attention so I give it to them. I try to arrange a meet up but they are too scared. If I ever meet up with them they'd probably just run from me anyway.
Fukin white knight. Your one of the reasons sluts are so fucked up

There are so many foids on the internet that I don't bother to stalk them, I can find one who's better than the last within a few scrolls