Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone considered Monasteryceling?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
In my last post I talked about running beard game. Beard game is a good cope but led me to thinking about those monks whomst'd live in monasteries, devoting their lives to God and volcelism. All they do is meditate, sing, do chores, pray, and cope. Could be a good alternative to LDAR.

Seems like a pretty good life to me.

Suicel said:
Seems like a pretty good life to me.

Yeah plus they never use smart phones so no tinder suifuel and they will never even be around FHO so it's even better.

Christian monk or Buddhist?

It is a great cope if you are mentally strong.

Id probably die in a day with my luck

People have said my life is comparable to that of a monk. My Lord is Gandy though.

I'm considering becoming a Catholic monk of any kind. Must be heaven for incels who have no government support.

Being a monk I think would be a very fulfilling life if you are very dedicated to your faith and have already forsaken superfluous desires. I'd go for it if I could have that kind of faith and didn't have other life goals in mind.

It's over, we must all begin monkceling

Some of us NEETcels live a quasi monk-mode existence anyway. kek

It sounds like a boring life, I'd rather cope with video games and masturbation until I inevitably off myself.