Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone claiming to be an ugly "truecel" and considers having children should taste the end of a watergun.

ADD Sufferer

ADD Sufferer

Recruit
★★
Before you start the usual "primal urge" nonsense I want you to think every miserable day you had to crawl through, every dirty look you got when you got out, every disgusted expression when others saw your face, every rejection, every heartbreak. Remember all the broken dreams, the false promises, the delusional advice you took and how it got you nowhere. Recall the depressing topics, the waning hope and the terrible realiseations of other battered and broken souls you have read about in some obscure online gutter for the undesirables of society.

You must not perpetuate this mistake. Do not bring someone in this world to fulfill a selfish need, dooming them to live in pain and misery, their only fleeting hope moving further by the day. It is the most vile and terrible act you can carry out.

Good luck convincing members of a species of emotional creatures that happen to use logic. I agree with you but it's easy to see how a guy can believe all this then one day the vessel gets pregnant despite using protection and the guy falls in love with the idea of having a baby.

It should be illegal for ugly, unhealthy and low iq people to have children.

it will be maximum 2-5 generations until we see genetic optimization. as long as you have wealth for your descendants spreading your genes is legit.
just-be-born-100-years-later-theory.

it will be maximum 2-5 generations until we see genetic optimization. as long as you have wealth for your descendants spreading your genes is legit.
just-be-born-100-years-later-theory.

More like 10 years later
Add Health (National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health) and HRS (Health in Retirement Study) are two longitudinal cohorts under study by social scientists. Horizontal axis is polygenic score (computed from DNA alone). It appears that individuals with top quintile polygenic scores are about 5 times more likely to complete college than bottom quintile individuals. (IIUC, HRS cohort grew up in an earlier era when college attendance rates were lower; Add Health participants are younger.)

Consider the following hypothetical:
You are an IVF physician advising parents who have exactly 2 viable embryos, ready for implantation. The parents want to implant only one embryo.​
All genetic and morphological information about the embryos suggest that they are both viable, healthy, and free of elevated disease risk.

However, embryo A has polygenic score (as in figure above) in the lowest quintile (elevated risk of struggling in school) while embryo B has polygenic score in the highest quintile (less than average risk of struggling in school). We could sharpen the question by assuming, e.g., that embryo A has score in the bottom 1% while embryo B is in the top 1%.

You have no other statistical or medical information to differentiate between the two embryos.

What do you tell the parents? Do you inform them about the polygenic score difference between the embryos?
Note, in the very near future this question will no longer be hypothetical...
http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2018/07/genomic-prediction-hypothetical-embryo.html

It's over for alreadyborncels

I'm a currycel and already plan on entering into an arrange marriage which will include the production of children. Who cares tbh.

More like 10 years later

http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2018/07/genomic-prediction-hypothetical-embryo.html
What do you tell the parents? Do you inform them about the polygenic score difference between the embryos?
Note, in the very near future this question will no longer be hypothetical...
It's over for alreadyborncels
nice reply, thank you.
I don't understand people who raise retarded questions like this. of course we should eliminate trash genetic material.
these people have no idea how much the ugly and the stupid suffer. it would just be cruel not to take this opportunity.

Agreed, even if I do somehow ascend I'd never want to subject my offspring to this terrible life.

Throw poor people in there too.
being poor has nothing to do with the quality of your genes. There are many good looking and intelligent people who choose to be poor.

being poor has nothing to do with the quality of your genes. There are many good looking and intelligent people who choose to be poor.
I wasn't saying that poor people are genetically inferior, just that poor people shouldn't be procreating.

well there is always a 45% chance you will have a girl. and girls are born with much nicer features than guys (most of the time)
so there is a 30% chance you will have an alright looking girl (even if you are the ugliest motherfucker)

In 200 years things will be the same. It's not about how beautiful you are, it's about how beautifulnyou are COMPARED to the rest of the world. If an incel lived in an island with down syndromes he'd be a god among the females, the same way top tier male models are gods among the general population.

Anyone claiming to be an ugly "truecel" and considers having children should taste the end of a watergun.
:feelshehe:

I've said it once and I'll say it again, telling ugly truecels not to have children is like telling a blind midget not to become an NBA center.

Not defending breederfags, but genetic recombination means you don't really know what'll happen. It's worthless anecdotal evidence, but the noticable majority of chads I've seen over the years have average and below-average parents. Also, my ~4/10 grandparents had a 7/10 chad son and a 7/10 daughter. My 7/10 father and 6/10 mother had me- a 4/10.

Good luck convincing members of a species of emotional creatures that happen to use logic.
How exactly is it logical to be entirely guided by another person's potential feelings (i.e. your ugly child's). It's even more emotionally motivated than breeding.

There’s a 50/50 chance something that you created will be a female and get to experience heaven on Earth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back