Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Chadfished someone they knew? tested someones loyalty or somthing

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Has anyone catfished/chadfished someone they knew to see what they are really like? or to test someones loyaly? friends partner or a friend or something? or done any funny trolls to someone with the chadfish

no because i dont know anyone, especially not foids

Yeah, but back then the term "chadfishing" didn't exist.

Back in High School, there was a girl I liked. I knew her from childhood days, then around 5th or 6th grade we stopped talking. (so when i was 12-13) I liked her throughout high school, I never ended up making a move on her. She then began dating a guy I really fucking hated. He would constantly brag about how much money he had, how his parents are rich and how he doesn't need to do high school since he will take over his parent's company anyways.
I ended up making a Chad facebook. I realy put thought into it as well, I set the profile up a month prior to chadfishing her so it wouldnt look suspicious. I added the friends of her friends first, and then ended up adding her.

I also made sure you can't reverse search the image by editing and cropping it (back then there was this website called tinypic or something where you could reverse search images, it was easy to trick ngl).

Then I started to message her. We talked about 2-3 weeks until I tried to get romantic with her. She basically told me to f off and that she has a boyfriend. To keep it short: I stacyfished her boyfriend instead, he fell for it, they broke up because I sent her the screenshots over her friend with my chadfish account (I didnt just msg her, but also her friends for a few weeks). She started to talk to my chadfish account, but at some point I just lost interest so idk if she would have actually done something with my chadfish.

That''s the story, sorry for my shit english I really suck at long paragraph stuff.
Also important note, I had a lot of fake facebook accounts.

Many times but on FB. Got info out of them, got nudes, etc. Little did they know it was the ugly short man in class they were sending it to :feelskek:

Many times but on FB. Got info out of them, got nudes, etc. Little did they know it was the ugly short man in class they were sending it to :feelskek:

Back in High School, there was a girl I liked. I knew her from childhood days, then around 5th or 6th grade we stopped talking. (so when i was 12-13) I liked her throughout high school, I never ended up making a move on her. She then began dating a guy I really fucking hated. He would constantly brag about how much money he had, how his parents are rich and how he doesn't need to do high school since he will take over his parent's company anyways.
I ended up making a Chad facebook. I realy put thought into it as well, I set the profile up a month prior to chadfishing her so it wouldnt look suspicious. I added the friends of her friends first, and then ended up adding her.

I also made sure you can't reverse search the image by editing and cropping it (back then there was this website called tinypic or something where you could reverse search images, it was easy to trick ngl).

Then I started to message her. We talked about 2-3 weeks until I tried to get romantic with her. She basically told me to f off and that she has a boyfriend. To keep it short: I stacyfished her boyfriend instead, he fell for it, they broke up because I sent her the screenshots over her friend with my chadfish account (I didnt just msg her, but also her friends for a few weeks). She started to talk to my chadfish account, but at some point I just lost interest so idk if she would have actually done something with my chadfish.

That''s the story, sorry for my shit english I really suck at long paragraph stuff.
amazing

4D chess, man
wojak_03.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg