Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "anyone can make it in america" how true is this statement really?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I literally overheard my friend getting kicked out for being a neet and the noodlewhore said "anyone can make it in america don't worry".
Lol, that is an unsufficing narrative used to just write someone off in my mind.
Without the due amount of care.
There aren't the same opporutnities like there once was when america was an untapped frontier.
Now it is an elitistic corporatocracy.
What do you all think.
btw noodlewhore to his also shortcel dad.

if anyone can make it why doesnt everyone make it?

Ah, the American Dream. That's been dead for a while now.

the american "dream" is only believeable when ur asleep, the rich will stay rich while the middle class keeps wageslaving

To make money you need money+connections, even playing the stock market requires a pretty sizable initial investment. It's all bullshit centered around the illusion of choice.

"Work hard and you'll have a wife and be successful!"
The system relies on the proles being stupid enough to buy it.

If you're intelligent enough you will make it. However if you're of average intelligence then you probably won't it's not as easy as it once was that's for sure.

Total bullshit, I live here and the opposite is true. America is a lie.

jfl @ ppl who still truly believe anyone can become rich in Amerika.

Its hard af if youre a male and if youre a femoid, its basically handed to you. But it is possible. Just takes alot of effort that you should be given to the man only. Its upsude down. Men should have to do little to no work to get ahead and females should have to work their asses off.

The American Dream is alive and well, but only if you are female.

Most consider "making it" as working some shit job 50+ hours per week which barely pays enough for you to drive and have shelter. In that case, yes, most can make it.

i hate asian women.
All liars, and egotistical.

The Blackpill will never take root in America because sub8s view themselves not as incels, but as temporarily embarrassed Chads.
renderTimingPixel.png

The Blackpill will never take root in America because sub8s view themselves not as incels, but as temporarily embarrassed Chads.
renderTimingPixel.png
and what do you call that kind of thinking my friend?

She can suck some dick and make it. So it's not wrong