Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone actively watching F1?

A_Deo

A_Deo

based'n'redpilled
★★★★
Or motorsports in general?

I found F1 very difficult to get into tbh, I personally prefer rally style racing, like WRC.
Wrc GIF by Yazeed Racing

I found F1 very difficult to get into tbh, I personally prefer rally style racing, like WRC.
Wrc GIF by Yazeed Racing
Wasn't really interested in rally, but recently something called Extreme E started, it's basically rally racing with electric cars.

I had the F1 2009 game for my PSP. It was shit (bad graphics and gameplay) but I still played it kek.

Sadly, rally got too regulated and too safe compared to what it was in the late eighties.

We will never see another Audi Quattro.

Dirt rally/ wrc and moto gp.

I follow F1 from time to time

Sadly, rally got too regulated and too safe compared to what it was in the late eighties.

We will never see another Audi Quattro.
GROUP B BABY

GOLDEN AGE OF RALLYING BUT ALSO GOLDEN AGE OF SPECTATOR DEATHS

I don't watch people driving cars in loops for hours, no.

I remember being quite a fan of formula 1, mainly 1998-2006 when Michael Schumacher was the king of the category. But today's formula one has lost its appeal. It's always the same.

I remember being quite a fan of formula 1, mainly 1998-2006 when Michael Schumacher was the king of the category. But today's formula one has lost its appeal. It's always the same.

You basically described me as well.

Yeah I know what you mean.
Hamilton and Mercedes dominated the sport for a long while now but the FIA is introducing new regulations so Teams can't spend more than 120 Million Dollars a year, which would mean that everyone works on the same budget.