Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone a low iqcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I was ok until I went to highschool. I struggled with maths, science etc. It was just memorising yet I couldn't do it jfl. All the normies and toilets seemed to suddenly get good grades somehow while mine always sucked. I was very much a d-f student. Even if I was high iq enough to do these things I was so brain dead from ldar that I struggled to even have the motivation to study, it just reminded me to how shit school was and I would rather cope playing games. Honestly I was double screwed academically and socially at school. Having a low iq is brutal :kys: :kys: :kys:

Anyone relate?

Never actually got it tested but I know I definitely got lazier as time went on. I also think I’ve gotten dumber knowledge wise.

I’m still in highschool and I got straight A’s. So far so good but my motivation is waning a lot lately

Nope, I was quite good in math in school and uni though. However most people considered me a retard due to the lack social skills and extreme high inhibition

Nope, I was quite good in math in school and uni though. However most people considered me a retard due to the lack social skills and extreme high inhibition
Mogs me brutally lol. I feel like one of the only low iq cels sometimes :kys: :kys: :kys:

it's really brutal. Its main reason I diet max and meditate to compensate

it's really brutal. Its main reason I diet max and meditate to compensate
Tbh meditating is legit, prisoners feel better after doing it and don't go as mad. I should get into it as a cope ngl.

Pretty sure my iq is way below average. Years of ldaring also have taken it’s toll on my mental capabilities.

Pretty sure my iq is way below average. Years of ldaring also have taken it’s toll on my mental capabilities.
Yet we are not allowed to hate metropolis and told this is our doing. Such greed.

I was ok until I went to highschool. I struggled with maths, science etc. It was just memorising yet I couldn't do it jfl. All the normies and toilets seemed to suddenly get good grades somehow while mine always sucked. I was very much a d-f student. Even if I was high iq enough to do these things I was so brain dead from ldar that I struggled to even have the motivation to study, it just reminded me to how shit school was and I would rather cope playing games. Honestly I was double screwed academically and socially at school. Having a low iq is brutal :kys: :kys: :kys:

Anyone relate?
What's up bro @rightfulcel! I'm a low iqcel too. I'm too nervous about going to college because I'd probably fail my classes for being bad at math. When I try to do an equation that I think is hard, I start panicking which makes me not be able to think even more. But yeah I've never been to college. Also, I was homeschooled. Lol it's over.

I sux in maths and science but im good in other stuffs i think im midle iq

I feel like I lack wisdom. I make objectively dumb decisions, things that not necessarily require knowledge, but require you to think and plan.

What's up bro @rightfulcel! I'm a low iqcel too. I'm too nervous about going to college because I'd probably fail my classes for being bad at math. When I try to do an equation that I think is hard, I start panicking which makes me not be able to think even more. But yeah I've never been to college. Also, I was homeschooled. Lol it's over.
I think the reason we struggle is because we cannot use our brain to learn material. We need to rote learn it and given the amount of subjects and stuff we got to learn it is extremely inefficient. Add the consequences of being ugly on to this and if you study you might as well just get the dust cloud with looney toons and have your study session up there jfl. Its impossible long term. But with a health brain someone else can learn one thing then apply it to others. Honestly over for us man :kys: :kys: :kys: I am considering getting a trade because at least I have the iq to do that maybe :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:, we will never know what its like o be smart :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think the reason we struggle is because we cannot use our brain to learn material. We need to rote learn it and given the amount of subjects and stuff we got to learn it is extremely inefficient. Add the consequences of being ugly on to this and if you study you might as well just get the dust cloud with looney toons and have your study session up there jfl. Its impossible long term. But with a health brain someone else can learn one thing then apply it to others. Honestly over for us man :kys: :kys: :kys: I am considering getting a trade because at least I have the iq to do that maybe :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:, we will never know what its like o be smart :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You know what else I was thinking? Half the people on .co who say they're low IQ (including myself) only mention being bad at math. But math isn't everything. Do you need to be good at math to be smart? I suck at math but I excel at other subjects. It just so happens that a lot of careers require math.

You know what else I was thinking? Half the people on .co who say they're low IQ (including myself) only mention being bad at math. But math isn't everything. Do you need to be good at math to be smart? I suck at math but I excel at other subjects. It just so happens that a lot of careers require math.
I suck at every subject jfl

85e

Can't relate tbh.

Last edited:
Don't know mine

The lowest of the low. I should receive a award for how low it is.

I’m in college rn and i’m failing hard at every subject:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Probably me, I am doing STEM A levels and I have the lowest grades, autists and changs IQ mog me

Last edited:
my grades were always random, but now i barely know how to write

It seems that many incels are not low iq but to busy LDARing. Which is quite understandable since being an incel is a massive suicidefuel.
Society is losing so much

I had shit grades at school (either worst or the second worst in class) but I had one of the best results in class on my university entry exams

Your grades don't necessarily reflect how smart you are, just how good you are at doing what you're told

I can follow instructions just fine, I just have a problem with old farts who think they can't be wrong, and since they make up 90% of teachers I had shit grades in school and got dropped out of university

Eventually though my brain got fucked by LDAR and antidepressants and nowadays I struggle a lot with abstract thinking, memory, focus, etc.

I was bad at math, chemistry and physics.But decent at biology.

yeah i think im like 90iq sometimes i think im lower

Not as high IQ as I wanted to be