Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anybody's country have conscription?

estonia2k

estonia2k

Tried to escape
★★
Anybody's country have conscription? If so has anybody done it and has experiences?

i hope mine doesnt...

No, it was abolished in Lebanon in 2007 thankfully.:feelsLightsaber:

i heard some things were happening at the border recently. Whats going on in lebanon?
Nothing, isreal and Hezbollah keep going at one another. I live in Jounieh near Beirut, and my city is mostly maronite catholic. So hopefully, they don't bomb us and say Hezbollah were hiding amongst us lol. An invasion into southern Lebanon seems very likely at this point.

The U.k doesn't have conscription. How do you not know that lol. That's why they hate that curry sunak, because, he wants to bring it back.

South Cuckrea here

Nothing, isreal and Hezbollah keep going at one another. I live in Jounieh near Beirut, and my city is mostly maronite catholic. So hopefully, they don't bomb us and say Hezbollah were hiding amongst us lol. An invasion into southern Lebanon seems very likely at this point.
Also many people have left the south. So I think it's GG.

The U.k doesn't have conscription. How do you not know that lol. That's why they hate that curry sunak, because, he wants to bring it back.
i heard a while back they were planning on bringing it back

fuckk. have you done it yet?
I've done it. Though what i've done was a sort of alternative service as i hurt my left knee and ankle when i was young(Had to participate in 4 weeks of basic military training though). Almost all of my friends and families have done the service as real soldiers.

I've done it. Though what i've done was a sort of alternative service as i hurt my left knee and ankle when i was young(Had to participate in 4 weeks of basic military training though). Almost all mof my friends and families have done them as real soldiers.
Why aren't women getting conscripted?

our new one might want to bring it back too though, politicians are all the same
Both are two sides if the sane coin. ISREAL number 2 is in office now. There's no such thing as "democracy"

I've done it. Though what i've done was a sort of alternative service as i hurt my left knee and ankle when i was young(Had to participate in 4 weeks of basic military training though). Almost all mof my friends and families have done them as real soldiers.
damn. what did you think of it? was it bullshit?

Yea. Over here we do conscription roulette gaccha type thing. You pick a card in a bucket, there are two color of cards. Red and black, red ones means you get conscripted for 2 years. Black ones means you are free to go. There are more black ones than red ones, like 1/3 i think. You can reduce the conscription sentence or entirely avoid the conscription all together too, though

Yea. Over here we do conscription roulette gaccha type thing. You pick a card in a bucket, there are two color of cards. Red and black, red ones means you get conscripted for 2 years. Black ones means you are free to go. There are more black ones than red ones, like 1/3 i think. You can reduce the conscription sentence or entirely avoid the conscription all together too, though
finland?

damn. what did you think of it? was it bullshit?
Of fucking course it's pointless. Imagine all their looksmatches rotting in the bunker of the Korean border whilst foids here are fucking whitu chadu cockus in Europe and Changs, and now they're calling them like GI Jerk or something. Fucking nonsense.

Of fucking course it's pointless. Imagine all their looksmatches rotting in the bunker of the Korean border whilst foids here are fucking whitu chadu cockus in Europe and Changs, and now they're calling them like GI Jerk or something. Fucking nonsense.
jfl. what a clown show.

korean foids are so shitty

Nope, no conscription yet in the land of the Germs. Emphasis on YET, however if they ever make it a reality I'll simply refuse to join.