Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody's Boomer Dad Suddenly Become Black pilled?

H

Hobo Cel

Banned
-
Out of 30 million dad's of incels there's gotta be 1000 that can see that their son cannot get a date.

Some incels don't even have a dad
I've never had a conversation with my dad for more than 10 secs and didn't involve him insulting me :feelskek:

The Blackpill is too painful for them so most of them remain Bluepilled.

my dad is dead but he was giga boomer

Both of my parents thought I was gay. They dont ask about me and girls but they do say that i need to “get my swag up”

Both of my parents thought I was gay. They dont ask about me and girls but they do say that i need to “get my swag up”
Here's ONE scenario that might black pill dad.

He married a 4 foot eleven dwarf, and his daughter is TALL and his son is short.:feelsohh:
Downloadfile 2

Not mine. He's never been entirely :bluepill: either though. He's more purple pilled and this is how I expect him to remain.

""""""""""his"""""""""" daughter
This. Any father in that situation should get a paternity test unless he's enough of a gigagiant to explain his daughter's height.