Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody who has a chad relative what is it like for them?

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
Are they condescending to you for being a loser? How do girls act around them? How do people treat them compared to you? And in general how is life like for them compared to your life?

They feel bad for me cause they know it’s over. They lifemog me to oblivion.

I have a chadlite cousin and he doesn’t give a fuck about me. Too busy doing drugs and fucking foids :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They feel bad for me cause they know it’s over. They lifemog me to oblivion.
Chads are often empathetic and nice people. It is the high tier normies and foids that are assholes, we often hate chad for making monopollies of women,chad doesn't do that because he is sadistic it is because he unaware of the existence of incels. While high tier normies and foids are taking pleasure in inflicting pain on ugly men.
Most bullies are high tier normies.

Chads are often empathetic and nice people. It is the high tier normies and foids that are assholes, we often hate chad for making monopollies of women,chad doesn't do that because he is sadistic it is because he unaware of the existence of incels. While high tier normies and foids are taking pleasure in inflicting pain on ugly men.
Most bullies are high tier normies.
Exactly, normies are doomed to be cucks and beta buck maxxers, so they have to pumch down to feel better about themselves.

Exactly, normies are doomed to be cucks and beta buck maxxers, so they have to pumch down to feel better about themselves.
Chad is too busy to care about us, the whole concept of chad bully is normie projection.

Growing up, I had a Chad cousin that was many years older than me and would berate me.

I got tired of his shit one day and bit him until he started screaming when I was like 10. He was maybe 16-17 at the time. Parents tried to force me to apologize to him but I said no fuck him.

My brother is a HTN and all my relatives treat him like a demigod, while they despise me (Below average looking).

They also meet up with him without telling me and shit as if i didn’t exist

My brother is a HTN and all my relatives treat him like a demigod, while they despise me (Below average looking).

They also meet up with him without telling me and shit as if i didn’t exist
HTNs are the worst.

No my family is mostly just mid-tier normies

my Chad brother fucked i don't know how many whores in college, however he still got divorced raped and is now unemployed

Brutal, how high have foids hypergamy got now?
this high

My cousin is an ex chad , over 6'2 tall, had a decent job, banged a blonde hottie etc. But now that he is balding and a jobless loser his roastie gf dumped him "because there is no spark". He already procreated so i don't feel sorry for him.

I never talk to them