Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody who doesnt agree that this human has the privilege of a god must be abnormally mentally retardet

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

His eyes and facial Expression is Killer like, even if you permasquint fraud your eyes you will be still mogged to death by his neutral facial expression

"Looks dun matter it's confidence" anyone who denies that this guy could spit into womens faces and still would get sucked off is a giga Retard

aspergers got him

Even if he was brain-dead, he could still get girls.

Just be handsome theory

and here he is dating female Eggy

Link me to PUA boot camp sites. I wanna get that chiseled confidence, NW0 manners, and tall personality

i would kill to look like that

Proof people don't always look as good from the side as the front tbh

Even the absolute top tier of genetics can't get away from hypergamy, lmao
Muh hypergamy...accept that he is an autist with a cuck voice lmao... When he doesnt open his mouth in a video on jewtube foid commentors are like "omg he is so handsome". When he does speak there are maby comments insulting him. Take the voice and autism pill

Muh hypergamy...accept that he is an autist with a cuck voice lmao... When he doesnt open his mouth in a video on jewtube foid commentors are like "omg he is so handsome". When he does speak there are maby comments insulting him. Take the voice and autism pill
just be a face theory

cope
bsoFUbq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back