Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anybody watch Nigahiga?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
He used to say Teehee at the end of all of his videos

I remember I used to watch a lot of him when I was younger

he used to be really funny tbh.
I always prefered smosh tho

he used to be really funny tbh.
I always prefered smosh tho
Yeah one of my favorite smosh videos was the assassins creed theme song parody

I don't know him

Is he still funny?

Yeah one of my favorite smosh videos was the assassins creed theme song parody
yeah that was based.
I also remmeber DixonCider being pretty funny

I always found the whole sketch comedy thing to be cringe, instead I spent my time watching Nostalgia Critic and Angry Joe as a kid

Too bad they're both soy now.

I always found the whole sketch comedy thing to be cringe, instead I spent my time watching Nostalgia Critic and Angry Joe as a kid

Too bad they're both soy now.
Calling sketch comedy cringe then admits to watching nostalgia critic... :feelsugh:

Calling sketch comedy cringe then admits to watching nostalgia critic... :feelsugh:

Anyone who's ever watched him knows that he wasn't always a sketch comedy youtuber

Anyone who's ever watched him knows that he wasn't always a sketch comedy youtuber
Nostalgia critic was only worse back in the day, it's still really shitty now but it was ten times more embarrassing a decade ago.

I was more of a tobuscus guy, too bad metoo ruined his career, that shit still makes me angry to this day.

Nostalgia critic was only worse back in the day, it's still really shitty now but it was ten times more embarrassing a decade ago.

How is he better now then when he was back in the day?, that makes no sense.

You're basically defending soy behaviour

How is he better now then when he was back in the day?, that makes no sense.

You're basically defending soy behaviour
Because you're implying he wasn't ten times more soy a while back

Because you're implying he wasn't ten times more soy a while back

He was just a guy in his room making reviews, how is that ten times more soy then what he is now?.

Remember MyChonny. He was actually funny , but now he's a sexhaver and became a boring kike by making vlogs.

He was just a guy in his room making reviews, how is that ten times more soy then what he is now?.
I don't know man, really bizarre to see someone who thinks nostalgia critic was good.

I liked his collabs with kevjumba

nah, i never liked him tbh.

I recognize his name/I know I watched a few of his videos as a kid but I dont remember what he did or if I really watched him that much.

Remember MyChonny. He was actually funny , but now he's a sexhaver and became a boring kike by making vlogs.
based

im happy for him tbh he wouldve been incel without statusmaxxing

based

im happy for him tbh he wouldve been incel without statusmaxxing
He's a complete jester. He's mellowed out since meeting his qt girlfren. He's a RiceCel betabuxxing her with the youtube adrevenue $AUD

I used to watch his videos all the time. He was funny.

Used to 10 years ago
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I used to watch a few of his videos when I was younger, many years ago. The parkour and 'I dare you' videos to be specific.

I miss his pre-2012 videos

Used to like nigahiga a lot ngl.