Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybody watch celtics vs warriors

• Thread starter cavsinone_lbjdagoat
  • Start date
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
it was a good game did anyone watch?

great game i streamed it on nbastreams.. kyrie is one of my favorite players . what are your thoughts on him being ostracized for being a flatearther? he has reasonable thoughts imo and he merely questions the status quo.. no reason for people to hate him the backlack hes received imo

asdfcel said:
great game i streamed it on nbastreams.. kyrie is one of my favorite players . what are your thoughts on him being ostracized for being a flatearther? he has reasonable thoughts imo and he merely questions the status quo.. no reason for people to hate him the backlack hes received imo

I think he is right that alot of the things you are taught in school are lies, but i don't know about the earth being flat lol. and yeah it is good for him to seek out his own information instead of being a sheep, probably part of the reason he is so good.