Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody want to be friends?

JoinedDec 26, 2017Messages128
bro....

nigga i got more messages than you and ive been here for 4 months.

Yes I’ll be your friend.
Nigga I got more messages than you and I’ve been here for less than 2 months.

Normally I would say yes but @TheSecondComing has a point, be more active and i will trust you more.

Yes I’ll be your friend.

nigga I've posted more than you have and I've been here for less than a year

Same haven't had any since jr high I think, basically elementary school
I haven't made any new ones since high school, and most of the ones from highschool I knew from junior high. I just want a friend I can joke about the blackpill with and get drunk then hit on street rosties.

Yes I’ll be your friend.

Niggas i got less messages than you both and I've been here 5 months

@mexicel btw why don´t you have more posts or time spend online? You joined in 2017 and only have 130 posts and 40½ hours spend online, what´s up with that?

It is over us.

i will be your friend (srs)

@mexicel btw why don´t you have more posts or time spend online? You joined in 2017 and only have 130 posts and 40½ hours spend online, what´s up with that?
I didn't use it for like a year I think after joining, then I was active for a few months when I was a NEET. Tried to avoid this place and improve my life but it didn't get much better.
I don´t trust anyone with fewer than 500-1000 posts it just seems fishy..
Ok no prob, nvm

I haven't made any new ones since high school, and most of the ones from highschool I knew from junior high. I just want a friend I can joke about the blackpill with and get drunk then hit on street rosties.
That would be cool, feels so alienating talking to people irl everyone's an npc

I didn't use it for like a year I think after joining, then I was active for a few months when I was a NEET. Tried to avoid this place and improve my life but it didn't get much better.

Ok no prob, nvm
But still why only 130 posts? I mean if you get past 500 we can PM and stuff but I usually don´t trust low post members especially when you joined in 2017 and have so low post count it just seems like you just joined to larp.

But if you have severe problems I will still be down to talk on discord if you need it but I won´t doxx myself.

But still why only 130 posts? I mean if you get past 500 we can PM and stuff but I usually don´t trust low post members especially when you joined in 2017 and have so low post count it just seems like you just joined to larp.

But if you have severe problems I will still be down to talk on discord if you need it but I won´t doxx myself.
I stopped wanting to hear negative thoughts constantly so I quit this sucessfully, although I still use 4chan although not as much as before. I just get tired of constantly reading shitposts, racebait, etc. so I try to take breaks from this stuff

And that's fine I will try to get to 500 posts

That would be cool, feels so alienating talking to people irl everyone's an npc
I want irl friends but not if they're npc's.

What do you guys like to do for fun? Or interested in? Does this sound autistic?

I'm here for you fella

Looks like ZOG wants to go to war with Iran soon, maybe we can get a nuclear holocaust for a hard reset
I would love that to happen but its unlikely

Do you have any hobbies/interests?
Usually I watch different things online and post comments, but I want to get into video making.

Thx what are your interests/hobbies/problems in life?
vidya (rhythm games + mmos to be specific), animu and weeb shit. if im feeling productive i like learning languages and coding

what about u?

Usually I watch different things online and post comments, but I want to get into video making.
Nice what kind of videos? Maybe you can be a youtuber someday?
vidya (rhythm games + mmos to be specific), animu and weeb shit. if im feeling productive i like learning languages and coding

what about u?
I've been learning Spanish and a little French, listen to audiobooks, read about history/politics

Coding is a good hobby btw hopefully you can get a good career with that. What kind of mmos do you play?

Last edited:
Blackpill, because it's what I know about the most. I'll probably be banned from cucktube so I have to try bitchute.

I've been learning Spanish and a little French, listen to audiobooks, read about history/politics

Coding is a good hobby btw hopefully you can get a good career with that. What kind of mmos do you play?
ffxiv

We are friends here

Source

Welcome to forum greycel
Tell me about ur self :feelstrash:

Yes, come, we drink, and then go to pick up cute teen girls in streets