Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody see the Netflix show 'Love'?

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Where this incel with a huge nose and recessed chin gets this girl?

960.jpg

LoveTrailerNetflix620350.jpg

It's shows like that help to bluepill the masses. JFL

WTF!! that's a massive bluepill, that dude is like 3

I don't have (((Netflix)))

still mogs me by at least 2 points

bluepilled propaganda bullshit

It's all made on the purpose of bluepilling any young male watching this bullshit.
No ugly male would ever have access to a girl like that if he is not in the position of spending a great money on it.

Gillian Jacobs aged really gracefully when compared to that thot Alison Brie.

It is complete 100 percent grade A bullshit blue pilled trash. This guy was offerred a threesome in which he declined. Have all sorts of ppl interested in him as well as an ex gf. Not to mention to slut in that promotional pic is a literal whore. She fucks all sorts of assholes. I could not go beyond on this series it was so out of touch with my experience and observation. To call it fiction would be underwhelming. This is sci fi.

mogs me. also the times where I'd voluntarily watch anything about love are looooooooooooooooong gone

also: this is some extremely bluepilled shit and I'd never watch it

Yeah, blue pill trash to sedate the masses. Gillian Jacobs Is so fucking hot and her face literally is the ideal of fwhr and forward growth our community has been miring for years.
There another role in a blue pill movie where she fucks a skinny, tall, beak nosed incel (Demitery Ryan). The name of the film is Dean.

greenhouse_28demetri-3_arts.jpg

8d18be5c2110ebd7a51c217105061c5a--her-hair-crushes.jpg

I can only imagine them being a couple only if he's a doctor.
malin-akerman-gillian-jacobs-christina-applegate-tribeca-film-festival-13.jpg

When I see this shit I know this shit is in the realm of fantasy and absurdity.

Yeah, blue pill trash to sedate the masses. Gillian Jacobs Is so fucking hot and her face literally is the ideal of fwhr and forward growth our community has been miring for years.
There another role in a blue pill movie where she fucks a skinny, tall, beak nosed incel (Demitery Ryan). The name of the film is Dean.

greenhouse_28demetri-3_arts.jpg

8d18be5c2110ebd7a51c217105061c5a--her-hair-crushes.jpg

I can only imagine them being a couple only if he's a doctor.
malin-akerman-gillian-jacobs-christina-applegate-tribeca-film-festival-13.jpg

When I see this shit I know this shit is in the realm of fantasy and absurdity.

He's kind of handsome though and I could see them being a couple irl if he has some money like you said. The other show would be absurd cause he's ugly and doesn't even look tall or high class either