Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody practice magik?

Sailwithme

Sailwithme

Greycel
If so what kind, and any favorite ways you go about it? I prefer beginning almost everything with fire

no but i play skyrim and my character is ugly short and weak just like me, hes an ugly forest elf that only uses magic and arrow because too weak to fight, hes married to a hot blonde warrior tho

Nope. My Nord Viking (one handed shield light armor thief build) doesn’t believe in any magic other than the gods and filthy daedra.

I practice projection magic

Black magic.

I do. Basic magic though

i can make women vanish when I try talking to them

no but i play skyrim and my character is ugly short and weak just like me, hes an ugly forest elf that only uses magic and arrow because too weak to fight, hes married to a hot blonde warrior tho
I like game cube games. Old school ones like Zelda Pac-Man those types. I saw somebody play Skyrim before and couldn’t believe how life like it looked

I have a constant invisibility spell only men can see me though

I have a constant invisibility spell only men can see me though
Try cutting eye holes out of a bedsheet and walking around like that, would be hard not to stare or laugh and maybe get a conversation or two that way. Just kidding, sounds like you need to be around more people who have soul.

Is this some sort of card game you're talking about?

No, but I'd love to try it, can you give me a detailed guide?

Is it the bitch from Riften?

I pee in women's drink. Does that count?

Lmao no but I know what your thinking about
main-qimg-71f5ef24bf442a2470f67f706c2de043

What about this?

After we got married i got her house and she gives me money every week

Your girl

Attachments

• 2677D9E7-9811-4FD2-8948-10C33456D673.jpeg
    2677D9E7-9811-4FD2-8948-10C33456D673.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 77
But did you read the bottom of it in the white box
"I'm leaving my cock dangling off the side of the bed tonight"

I think the creature would bite your dick off, man.

I recommend starting with this nice illustrated guide, The Psychonaut Field Manual