Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody played this game

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
its good :feelsokman:
220px-Horizon_Zero_Dawn.jpg

No. Visuals look good but I don't want to play as a strong independent woman.

It's not bad. I didn't give two fucks about the story. I just like exploring and doing the side stuff. Combat is not bad. You should try Nier Automata.

It's not bad. I didn't give two fucks about the story. I just like exploring and doing the side stuff. Combat is not bad. You should try Nier Automata.

It really seems like Nier Automata is the most celebrated modern game amongst incels.

I liked it. Boring and long story but nice gameplay

It really seems like Nier Automata is the most celebrated modern game amongst incels.
That's interesting, never knew it was popular with incels. I know /v/ likes it due to Platinum games. I liked the combat and exploration in NA.

These days, I don't care about the story in video games anymore. As long as the game has good and engaging gameplay that's all I care about. I only brought a PS4 for the Yakuza games, no game gives me the satisfaction of enjoyment like the Yakuza games. BOY of War was a disappointment in terms of combat.

I'm playing Nier Automata right now.
Been playing for 3 days, it's cool.
God of War was good too, easy platinum.
I want to play Horizon