Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody just breakdown and cry sometimes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Just got rejected from another job interview and broke down when i got home. No job, no friends, loser virgin at 21. I never asked to be here and i dont know how much longer i can go on.
Just wondering if any fellow incels can relate to the sadness/depression.

I got ghosted by a girl I loved few months ago. I was nonstop crying for a week but now I have only rage attacks from time to time.

Usually once a week bro, I just curl up on my bed, sometimes listen to aggressive music and just feel hateful towards myself and bawl my eyes out. It's usually worse if I get turned down from a job, a girl, or if I'm reminded of how pathetic I am for someone my age when so many other people my age have it so much better.

The people who decide who and who cannot get into a job are absolutely unfair sometimes. Been looking for jobs for the last three years now, only ever had one position as an unpaid volunteer which didn't last long. Just...insane.

I used to have a lot of mental breakdowns but not it's just the same old shit that happens daily. My life lost its flavor and I became mostly numb to the pain. There are just a few things that I genuinely enjoy now

Tension said:
Usually once a week bro, I just curl up on my bed, sometimes listen to aggressive music and just feel hateful towards myself and bawl my eyes out. It's usually worse if I get turned down from a job, a girl, or if I'm reminded of how pathetic I am for someone my age when so many other people my age have it so much better.

The people who decide who and who cannot get into a job are absolutely unfair sometimes. Been looking for jobs for the last three years now, only ever had one position as an unpaid volunteer which didn't last long. Just...insane.

When i look at people the same age as me and lower and see how much further ahead they are it just reinforces my thoughts that i wasnt meant for this world. The problem is just working up the courage to sui.

at least you kissed before

Cuck-Damage said:
at least you kissed before

???

Im a touchless virgin, never kissed or anything

Cuck-Damage said:

what do you mean why? Its not by choice im a touchless virgin. Do you even know what forum your on?

Virginp0wers said:
what do you mean why? Its not by choice im a touchless virgin. Do you even know what forum your on?

what I mean is, are you very ugly? Or were you a shut-in, autistic like

Cuck-Damage said:

yes im quite ugly, 0 matches in 2 months tinder aswell as using pof.

Also 0 social skills + crippling anxiety.

= permavirgin.

Virginp0wers said:
Cuck-Damage said:
yes im quite ugly, 0 matches in 2 months tinder aswell as using pof.
Also 0 social skills + crippling anxiety.
= permavirgin.

feels bro

try to have hope for the future, a little bit of hope can get you through

Most just a feeling of disappointment lately, not sadness.

Cuck-Damage said:
feels bro

try to have hope for the future, a little bit of hope can get you through

thanks man

Rarely. Usually I'll just feel seething anger for a few minutes at all the bullshit in my life.