Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here wonder what is going to become of them in the future?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
Think about it, we are not gonna stay young forever. I'm already in my 30s. And it scares the shit out of me. Knowing I'm going to end up an old man with no sexual experience. No career, no anything and I hope I die way before retirement age so I don't have to suffer the aging process. I wish I was never born. I would not have existed and I would have never had a bad day.

I try not to think too much about it.

More alone and miserable

Last edited:
Think about it, we are not gonna stay young forever. I'm already in my 30s. And it scares the shit out of me. Knowing I'm going to end up an old man with no sexual experience. No career, no anything and I hope I die way before retirement age so I don't have to suffer the aging process. I wish I was never born. I would not have existed and I would have never had a bad day.
I probably be moneymaxxed by my late 30s. Probably just fly to SEA every year to bang hookers. Otherwise, I would get my a realistic AI robot doll.

I'm too young to worry but I'm also too old to NOT worry I mean it seems to be a lot of men in their 20s are casually neurotic and alone so fuck it I won't even feel bad

I'm too young to worry but I'm also too old to NOT worry I mean it seems to be a lot of men in their 20s are casually neurotic and alone so fuck it I won't even feel bad
We are not the only ones

I'm a neet. My parents are old and sick. We have no money saved up.

I will have to find a job so I don't end up on the streets.

Im mentally incapable of getting a job or even going outside. I don't know what will happen to me

It's easy to die if you need to

I’ll just live till like 55 maybe 60 or when my health is super deteriorated then I’ll shoot myself since I assume I’ll have no family to watch over me

Yeah, a hanging dead body

Homelessness and freeze to death or rope after i join homeless shelter and see homeless Chad moggers that talk about new girl they fucked. My mom is going to leave me with debt that she can't pay with her retirement funds and it's growing every month.

The passage of time turns everything to dust.

Once my parents are gone, I will have no one.

I will die an old crazy man with no one to care about me.

Maybe, I could get myself into the psych ward once I get old. That way, I’ll have people to help take care of me.

One day, I will stop caring about my Inceldom

Homelessness and freeze to death or rope after i join homeless shelter and see homeless Chad moggers that talk about new girl they fucked. My mom is going to leave me with debt that she can't pay with her retirement funds and it's growing every month.
You are also from Poland, right? Because here we have an option to accept the inheritance with benefit of the inventory (spadek z dobrodziejstwem inwentarza), which means without the debts, so it should be possible for you to get away with it

Last edited:
We will see. I will surgerymaxx to my full potential, not only for foids but for better treatment in general and to look human. If i dont end up ascending after 30 i will probably NEETmax

You are also from Poland, right? Because here we have an option to accept the inheritance with benefit of the inventory (spadek z dobrodziejstwem inwentarza), which means without the debts, so it should be possible for you to get away with it
maybe but she haven't paid the rent for the 2nd flat for half a decade and it just piles up so that debt would be need to be paid by me anyway

Its going to be very very boring, my life has some suffering too but other than that its mostly just extremely boring.

maybe but she haven't paid the rent for the 2nd flat for half a decade and it just piles up so that debt would be need to be paid by me anyway
Idk about that, you definitely should contact some lawyer to be sure

Yes I wonder all the time. If the past is a good predictor of the future then it doesn't look so bright unless I do some massive changes.

Brutal.