Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here with helicopter parents know how to let them let you not go to school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I really, REALLY don’t want to go to school tomorrow but I have helicopter parents so that’s a big no no. Any way to convince them besides magically turning into Chad?

Say all your clothes are dirty and you have nothing to wear.

Or, another excuse I used, say your teacher said today is a lazy day and you're just watching a movie in class so tell your parents it's best if you stay home

I wish I still had the opportunity to be in school once more. So many things id do differently. The wage life is empty and hopeless. Do the most youngcel.

Say all your clothes are dirty and you have nothing to wear.

Or, another excuse I used, say your teacher said today is a lazy day and you're just watching a movie in class so tell your parents it's best if you stay home

one time i tried the clothes thing I said they didn’t fit and they instead gave me the most faggot tight pants ever JFL

one time i tried the clothes thing I said they didn’t fit and they instead gave me the most faggot tight pants ever JFL
Just say someone is planning on going ER at school and it's best if you stay home to avoid being a victim

I wish I still had the opportunity to be in school once more. So many things id do differently. The wage life is empty and hopeless. Do the most youngcel.
9th grade to be more clear

Just say someone is planning on going ER at school and it's best if you stay home to avoid being a victim

Nahhh my parents would be up the school’s ass calling the school asking questions reporting shit
You shouldnt be on here at all. Make the most of your situation. If nothing changes into your 20s come back here.

9th grade is pretty young, but inceldom is evident there.

I really, REALLY don’t want to go to school tomorrow but I have helicopter parents so that’s a big no no. Any way to convince them besides magically turning into Chad?
Type up on your computer an email to something like Samaritans or childline saying you have extreme social anxiety, depression, or suicidal thoughts because of school and how you might feel like committing suicide if you have to go tomorrow and 'accidently' leave your computer on. Exaggerated a bit but something along the lines of that might work.

You shouldnt be on here at all. Make the most of your situation. If nothing changes into your 20s come back here.
I mean , That I wish I could go back there. I already finished hs

I mean , That I wish I could go back there. I already finished hs
Yeah id start there. Though i knew in middle school something was wrong. If I could go back to school without mental problems id do it.

I dont know what the 9th grade comment means then.
I mean that I relate to you about wanting to go back to hs and change a few things

tell to your parents about the black pill

Just do whatever you want if they wanna be all controlling

join military ias it seems your athletic. and incels can't live a normal life anyway.