Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here on a looksmaxing quest currently?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Share with me your plans.

Yes I am as much as I'm able to. Looking to get to 15% body fat and do some strength training. I'm very limited in what exercises I can do due to spinal and knee problems but I'm losing 1kg every 2 weeks due to the (near) keto diet I'm on. I'm looking into doing intermittent fasting too, just started that today. It's supposed to make you release more HGH (growth hormone).

Also showering everyday, haircut every 3 weeks, trim my chest rug, get more sun (that's a tricky one - involves going outside) and minfap.

Lowering bf%.

Looking to get to 15% body fat and do some strength training.

I'm losing 1kg every 2 weeks due to the (near) keto diet I'm on. I'm looking into doing intermittent fasting too, just started that today. It's supposed to make you release more HGH (growth hormone).

Also what I'm doing.

I don't looksmax for the sake of looksmaxing, but I naturally get myself in shape during the warmer months of the year because I spend a lot more time walking/hiking than I do when the weather is absolute shit (like it has been since December where I live).

What's the point? Unless you're like 6 2, it won't get you a gf.

Yes I am as much as I'm able to. Looking to get to 15% body fat and do some strength training. I'm very limited in what exercises I can do due to spinal and knee problems but I'm losing 1kg every 2 weeks due to the (near) keto diet I'm on. I'm looking into doing intermittent fasting too, just started that today. It's supposed to make you release more HGH (growth hormone).

Also showering everyday, haircut every 3 weeks, trim my chest rug, get more sun (that's a tricky one - involves going outside) and minfap.
I've personally done peptide cycles to artificially increase my HGH, but it didn't turn me into a chad. All it did was turn me into an ogre even more.

nope, and dont say gymcelling is one because im literally becoming a huge shrek

No theres no point

I am, but leanmaxing ain't working so great. I'm almost single digit bf rn and i haven't lost almost any facial bloat.

nofap, bodyfat%min, bloatminning, acneminning, ntmaxxing, socialmaxxing

Tried, failed, waiting to rope when I'm drunk enough and feeling pathetic enough to do so..

After I get my CPAP machine working (for sleep apnea), I plan to go on a cut by eating mostly chicken brocolli and rice. Do calisthenics most days. Probably will shave my head as well. After I lose a significant amount of weight, I will upgrade to a minimalist wardrobe.

Gymceling
Acneceling and
Braceling

Blepharoplasty, hair epilation of scalp/shoulders/back/upper arms, sikhamaxxing, gymceling, tanceling, battling mild acne, jaw/chin implant, teeth whitening... It might take 2-3 years but looksmaxxing is just a fraction of the decade long tapasya I have planned. I might be 26-27 by the time I'm looksmaxxed, so by then it's too late to get a femoid, but I'm doing it for personal satisfaction. I've come to peace with the possibility of being a lifelong celibate, I like the idea.

Leanmaxxing
Eyebrowmaxxing
Fashionmaxxing
Sunglassmaxxing
Shoemaxxing