Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody here never had a girl interested in them? (Since puberty)

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Like not even one, no matter how fat or ugly. Not one single IOI

Raise your hand

I wouldn't know

IOI's are hard to tell

I had one express interest in me online. But she was just a troll. Oh well -- I learned more about pain and sadism from her.

If you mean under 60, then no.

No man.

Too autistic to tell anyway tbh.

Not to my knowledge.

I had a couple girls use me as an emotional tampon online, but that's not an IOI.

Can't recall. I'm about to waste my time tomorrow and do an approach that I already know is going to end in failure, so that might give you something to laugh about.

yes in the 6th grade but then everything turned to shit in high school

There are a lot of us on this forum.

no ,if you did then you're a :chad:

LOL not once, if u have u shouldn't be on this site

I don't know how to tell.

Never.

While it's true that women don't approach men nearly as often as men approach women, any average-looking guy will have had at least a few IOIs from women by the time he reaches his 20s, just by the law of numbers. If he receives no approaches from women whatsoever by that time, that shows that he is truecel tier in looks.

I don't know how to tell.
Have I ever had gays "interested" in me that is good? I will not tell you how it was with women that would be like bragging, but at least I saw it were very few.

never, not even for friendship, the only times that I had something close to this it was when foids are joking to have interest in me to make fun of me with their friends

I had one "female friend" when i was a kid she was a neighbor of my aunt, so every time i went on vacation i'd meet her and talk/play for a bit i think she had not many friends so she did not mind me, but that was before puberty after that my mind was fucked up and i to this day i'm intimidated by every foid and no they never even wanted to talk with me. When she come there when she was like 18 she was on the phone 24/7 she was texting chads even at night. FUCK Foids AWALT. Ugly face and puberty fucked me up, she should've been sexting me not chads/changs. :feels::feels::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::chad::chad:

she was half Asian (Vietnamese) half Polish so i guess she only kinda liked me just cuz i'm white (JBW)

Last edited:
There were some girls that would tease me back in highschool but that was more like bullying, if that counts.

Made a thread on it already, everyone agreed that I shouldn't do it

As far as I know I haven't had a single foid interested in me before. Unless there were somehow hidden signals that I could never pick up before, but I doubt that ever happened, foids would have made it known at some point if they were really attracted to me.

IOIs are just bs, only legit IOI is your dick inside her vag, so yeah that never happened to me.

This black cna with three kids and a crazy baby daddy.
and this obese Puerto Rican weeb chick who in hindsight should've went it.

Not a single time in 27 years :feelshaha:

:feelsrope:

Nope. I think the last time a foid contacted me out of the blue was in middle school but I BTFO'd b/c it was a prank or something along the lines. If you have had a foid admit feelings or something along the lines then you're almost worse the the 1/3rd of the fucks on here who have kissed a foid.

You are asking this... To a forum

For incels
Involuntarily
Celibate
Men?

You are asking this... To a forum

For incels
Involuntarily
Celibate
Men?

OP's next thread:

"Have you guys ever had un-paid sex with a woman who liked you?"

If I did I would be too dense and naive to realize.

what the fuck do you think :feelsmage:

Yes, once when I was 13. At that time I still had straight hair and a really nice hairstyle. Since my hair has become wavy / curly and I can not do good hairstyles anymore, unfortunately I do not get any more attention from foids.

never
i honestly thought a few girls were into me in middle school but later found out they were either just using me or im really shit at knowing when girls are smiling just to smile and be nice. legit used to fall in love with girls when i didnt have a pencil for the test and a girl would lend me her pencil so i wouldnt fail. used to dream of us getting married and shit

thats how low my stupid brain works cuz i was starved of love and intimacy and affection