Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody here got any passions or ambitions BESIDES inceldom-related stuff?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There are "hobbies," and then there are "passions." Something that drives you. Something you love enough that you would, say, start a YouTube channel about it. Educate yourself about it. Educate others about it.

I don't have any. But if you do, I'm open to suggestions.

I study biology, genetics in particular. I also read history. I humbly try to make sense of mathematics, though a far cry from it.

Making it to heaven

Drawing, guitar, weightlifting, video games, and I want to make cartoons someday.

I took a shower today

Nothing stands out too much, maybe psych. I have general interest in many things tho

Making it to heaven
This is the first thing you're gonna see at the gates of heaven
Screenshot 2023 11 24 50353 PM

I have passions for writing philosophy and I do.

I can't focus on anything long term, some inceldom problems... :fuk:

I like a lot of stuff and have a lot of hobbies, but I don’t believe in passion. If you need something to get you going, you make yourself dependent on it. You develop a fixation and an obsession, and even though it’s glorified in our sick society, I see it as a weakness.

Because passion is love and love is like licking honey from the tip of a knife.

i like counting the steps on stairs when i walk on them

Astronomy. I have a telescope I use from time to time when there is a major event.

Last time I used it was in 2020 when there was the Neowise comet. It was very cool to see it.

If there isn't an event, I can of of course look at the moon. Jupiter and Saturn, too, although I can't see much with my cheap telescope.

But this is not really a hobby you can do everyday like playing chess is. Also, clouds are a fucking bitch and can easily ruin an entire night of skygazing.

History, music, screenwriting/film

I'm a chesscel only 1300 but I'm trying to improve

My only real passion is music. But depression + lack of ideas of how to continue with my musical endeavors put me into a musical hiatus for like a year now.

Nothing really stands out in me but it's not a surprise at all because im a failure