Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody have fucked teeth?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
My oral hygiene has been shitttt the past year or so. I brush every like 3 days. Just checked in the mirror the backs of my teeth and they are caked in tartar. I don't have any money for the dentist for a cleaning. I probably have a few cavities I just don't know about or can see.

Anybody else got fucked up teeth

My teeth remain; However, I have a wisdom tooth that is lied down and I need to go to the maximilary surgeon to have it removed. But here in Morocco, these operations performed by good professionals are very expensive. One bad operation and I could be left like a person who has had a stroke with damaged nerves.

mine are fucked up from genetics. I'm decent with brushing

Yes. I have an overcrowded tooth even after getting braces jfl. It was perfectly normal for 2 years, until my wisdom teeth grew and the bottom left one ended up in a weird position, which ended up pushing the teeth on that side forward.

Yes, I have tooth decay

My teeth are fucked up cuz my parents didn’t take me to the dentist when I was young. Saw one this year and got tartar removed but braces are gonna cost cuz I’m over 18

Yep. My bottom teeth are crowded and at odd angles. My top teeth stick out a bit as well if I smile. As long as I don't smile, people don't notice.

Not my teeth, my jaw though. Dramatically lopsided and horrid to view

My teeth are fucked up cuz my parents didn’t take me to the dentist when I was young. Saw one this year and got tartar removed but braces are gonna cost cuz I’m over 18
Did you have any bone loss ?

Yes. I have an overcrowded tooth even after getting braces jfl. It was perfectly normal for 2 years, until my wisdom teeth grew and the bottom left one ended up in a weird position, which ended up pushing the teeth on that side forward.
My teeth are relatively straight except the back molars on my right side. I have this one fucking wonky crowded molar that is like sideways. I constantly get food stuck in there. Subhuman shit, my mouth on that side resembles a shark

My teeth are relatively straight except the back molars on my right side. I have this one fucking wonky crowded molar that is like sideways. I constantly get food stuck in there. Subhuman shit, my mouth on that side resembles a shark
My dentist told I need to remove it, but that will only end up making my jaw smaller, so I'm just going to live with it.

Brutal. I have 4 front protruding teeth, I will have to get braces also some time :feelsbadman:

My bite is one of the few features on me that arent fucked up. According to a doctor i have a near perfect bite

Some of my teeth are crooked other than that there is no other problems.