Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Anybody got the shooting livestream?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
The one where he goes "and remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie" at the end. Does the public even have access to that? :forcedsmile:

i thought this was staged tbh

The one where he goes "and remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie" at the end. Does the public even have access to that? :forcedsmile:

The mosque one or the supermarket?

Here's the Buffalo shooting OP.

love the part when the foid bitch is screaming "help me" like the fucking whore she is. Im glad shes fucking dead

View attachment 696270
Here's the Buffalo shooting OP.
I see shit like this and sometimes I think to myself, that this could be anyone if they went about their day as normal but got caught up by some rando going ER.

Literally someone like me could be a target in this shit because I'm an immigrant and I don't pass as white.

I see shit like this and sometimes I think to myself, that this could be anyone if they went about their day as normal but got caught up by some rando going ER.

Literally someone like me could be a target in this shit because I'm an immigrant and I don't pass as white.
Just don't leave your room

Yeah, but sometimes you have to go outside to get groceries and shit.
plus you'll probably be spared in an er rampage especially if you're ugly, a subhuman janitor was spared by Cho. You have nothing to worry about kiddo

plus you'll probably be spared in an er rampage especially if you're ugly, a subhuman janitor was spared by Cho. You have nothing to worry about kiddo
I'm not that paranoid, but these shooters could target anyone for whatever reason they have.

They keep killing Muslims but that won’t stop BBCs from breeding their wives/sisters/moms

To be fair, it is quite weird that this happened completely randomly. These people were just doing normal everyday activities until a random shooting occurs.

These shooters are all normie looking , they aren’t incels .
Not to be a moral fag but I’m not condoning this as this is a random killing spree rather than a targeted killing . Killing your bullies is ok but not random people . Could possibly get a brocel dead in the crossfire .
Cucked insight humanity is a pest we must get rid off

What happened to this guy after he was speeding away did he get arrested or did he kill himself and is there more footage besides the 17 minute footage you sent
New Zealand shooter, he is arrested. I think there is slightly more footage, but I don't have it

did the 2nd guy fall before getting shot? wtf was he doing
My guess is that he thought that he could play dead and escape :feelshaha: . He still got shot though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

images

I don't condone these random shootings. Like @OutcastedOutcast said, killing your bullies is understandable. But killing anyone who didn't wrong you in any way isn't defensible by any measure.

Also do you know how when the guy said sorry around the 6:40 mark how come he didnt kill him did he know him or something?
He was targeting black people and that guy wasn't black. He's the Buffalo shooter if you wanna search him up

Also do you know how when the guy said sorry around the 6:40 mark how come he didnt kill him did he know him or something?
No, he said "sorry" because the guy was white. He didn't want to kill whites.