Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody find it attractive when girls wear glasses?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I hope this isn’t considered “women worship” but I was wondering if anyone else finds it attractive. I think glasses can make a girl look way cuter. I think it gives off the vibe (which of course it often isn’t true) that she’s introverted and smart/bookish. As though they give her a vibe of innocence. I probably blame anime for this tbh. Glasses, short hair and tomboys are probably my three favorite tropes for 2D girls.

Even those hipster glasses are cute. Maybe because the lenses are big.

Last edited:
In some cases, yes

I used to think “Wow! This quiet nerdy girl with glasses is so cute! She must be introverted and shy like I am!” But now I realize these kinds of girls likely has a million orbiters and only wants Chad

cucked and bluepilled

I used to think “Wow! This quiet nerdy girl with glasses is so cute! She must be introverted and shy like I am!” But now I realize these kinds of girls likely has a million orbiters and only wants Chad
Same but I still think the look itself is cute.
I think glasses almost give a sense of approachability but obviously this is bullshit.

Only a select few look cute with glasses.

I guess it can make a select few look attractive

No because they are whores in disguise

It’s hard for me to see any foid as cute after being blackpilled
I mean they can still look cute and act cute even though you know to stay away because you know your place
No because they are whores in disguise
Yes. But I still think the look itself is attractive.

as long as she got a phat ass and nice face

Glasses, short hair and tomboys are probably my three favorite tropes for 2D girls.
damn we have such different tases, i dont mind glasses but i fucking hate short hair

I've always hated glasses because I wear them and I consider them part of my subhumanity

damn we have such different tases, i dont mind glasses but i fucking hate short hair
I like short hair but I don’t like shit like shaved heads but I don’t think shoulder, chin or neck length hair is necessarily unfeminine. Hell I’ve even found some girls with pixie cuts to be attractive.
I think the kind of hair that would be considered long for a guy but short for a girl can be cute.
I don’t have a favorite “style” for short hair tbh. I do like long hair, braids, and ponytails but if I had to pick i just kinda prefer short (but not too short) hair
I've always hated glasses because I wear them and I consider them part of my subhumanity
Contacts not possible? How about LASIK?

I like short hair but I don’t like shit like shaved heads but I don’t think shoulder, chin or neck length hair is necessarily unfeminine. Hell I’ve even found some girls with pixie cuts to be attractive.
I think the kind of hair that would be considered long for a guy but short for a girl can be cute.
I don’t have a favorite “style” for short hair tbh. I do like long hair, braids, and ponytails but if I had to pick i just kinda prefer short (but not too short) hair

Contacts not possible? How about LASIK?
I wore contacts for a while, but they gave me eye problems so I had to stop. I got my eyes checked to do LASIK, but the optometrist definitely got my prescription wrong because everything looks slightly blurry with these glasses so I'm gonna get another exam with someone else.

LASIK is permanent so if you fuck it up the first time you can't fix it.

Nope because then I can't wet foid's eyes with my cum.

Sometimes. I rarely look at them how I used to though.

95% of women who wear glasses drop like 2-3 points for me.
I don’t see how glasses could make her look all that worse tbh unless she has super pretty eyes or something

I wear glasses and have a fantasy of kissing a glasses wearing girl, and if/when our glasses "clink" together, saying, "A toast!" (Like when wine drinkers make toasts...) I think it would be cute and funny.

I wear glasses and have a fantasy of kissing a glasses wearing girl, and if/when our glasses "clink" together, saying, "A toast!" (Like when wine drinkers make toasts...) I think it would be cute and funny.
That actually sounds really cute
Man that’s another thing I’m missing out on when it comes to relationships. Cute shit like that.

In a lot of cases, I find glasses attractive on women.

Yes
full

Foids with glasses are intimidating

yes I do

but they still fuck chad only

Kind of, but the blackpill ruined that for me.

Images 1

It's Stacy good looks that make the glasses look sexy not the other way around. Your brain is fuckin with you op. I used to believe certain characteristics are hot but now a hole is just a hole and I wanna fuck it.
Images

Top notch. Isn't she?

Depends on the glasses

poor eyesight = bad genes

Yes I love glasses but only if they are prescribed and not fake geek glasses
Kyoukainokanata7 5328

This was an unfortunate realisation for me

bad taste and you should die for it
It's Stacy good looks that make the glasses look sexy not the other way around. Your brain is fuckin with you op. I used to believe certain characteristics are hot but now a hole is just a hole and I wanna fuck it.
This.

Reported. You aren’t allowed to openly discuss being attracted to women, although the meaning of incel is someone who desires sex but can not obtain it with a woman. @ASS_F

Reported. You aren’t allowed to openly discuss being attracted to women, although the meaning of incel is someone who desires sex but can not obtain it with a woman. @ASS_F
Kyoukainokanata7 5328