Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anybody else suck at Civilization 6?

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I wanted to see how I compare against others and I lost within the first 30 minutes. I don’t understand this game. Anybody else have this problem or am I retarded?

Never played the Civ series.

i dont play it tbh

I wanted to see how I compare against others and I lost within the first 30 minutes. I don’t understand this game. Anybody else have this problem or am I retarded?
Ok GrAYcel

Yes, actually. I played Civ V and was decent at it, but I suck at Civ VI. In my case, I think it's because in this new one it's required to plan out literally everything you're going to build, and exactly where (due to synergy bonuses, etc...), while in Civ V it was possible to play by simply reacting to the current situation.

That, and I'm certain I'm gradually losing brain cells every year, perhaps due to depression. I feel dumb as fuck, compared to 5 years ago.

Haven't play six but I doubt I'd be good at it considering that I was awful at V

Civ 6 is for bugmen, real men play Civ 5.

I like the civilization games. Were you playing online or vs AI?

I don't play that game tbh

Ahh AI usually has a bunch of ridiculous perks so there is no way around that, but real people will instinctively try to gang up on the person with the worst start. When online I prioritize food and defense very early on because that scares people off initially. Anyways, I don't really like playing with randoms because of all the quitting and there was nothing I could do about getting starts like tundras