Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anybody else see this movie "She's out of my league"

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
My God, it's so unrealistic it makes me rage.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>Every inzel want 10/10 stacy

Now i know why normies always say that, they watch shitty movies like this. Also thinking every incel are 6.5/10 on scale as main protagonist lmao. Thanks OP for blackpilling me on ((((kino))))) and (((((social engineering))))).

>Every inzel want 10/10 stacy

Now i know why normies always say that, they watch shitty movies like this. Also thinking every incel are 6.5/10 on scale as main protagonist lmao. Thanks OP for blackpilling me on ((((kino))))) and (((((social engineering))))).
no problem bro

This makes me want to go ER, like seriously, the way Hollywood portrays men as picky is fucking hilarious. No way in hell can a 5/10 male get a 10. Meanwhile, no one criticizes the 1/10 400lb landwhale with a skin condition who wants to kill all men but will settle for no less than a 7/10.

go james holmes
Just take (((((SSRI))))) bro and you may be another holmes no kidding. BBC had documentary about him those pills made him to kill people.

Holy shit. He's above a 5 and she is not a 10.
Hollywood is making things worse by boosting the portrayal of women once again. That girls wasn't that far from his looksmatch. Just shows you how over it is.

BBC = Fake news
Anyways even without kikepills I'm mentally ill. Just how I am.
Vast majority of BBC is kikenews but this documentary (Prescription for murder) was legit i was surprised how much information you could learn about antidepressant killer maniac episodes.They happen not just in US but all over Europe too.
You are mentally ill because you are ugly/short and people treat you like shit.

mentally ill because I was born with mental illnesses. my mental illnesses aren't anxiety and depression
Then it's over before it even began. If that was genetic why would your parents wanted to have kids.

my standards are so low i actually feel guilty about it

I love the part where he ejaculates on the dog and the Disney guy
But yea other than it being a funny movie everything in that movie is 100% bullshit. TJ Miller's character is the only person in there who knows what the fuck he is talking about.

>Knowing about any movie produced after 2005

Lol :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back