Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody else love become infatuated easily?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I know many believe that love is a process, but for me, it has never really ever been that way. I am so deprived of romantic love that even the slightest kindness that a foid gives to me is enough to make me fall deeply in love with her. I was obsessing over an efoid for about a year amd only now have just got over her and now I feel empty. I feel like I have to develop a love for someone like how a parasite needs to cling on and feed off a larger animal for its own survival.

Yes, I loved many of my ex-oneitises.

I feel an insane thrill when a Stacey looks at me. Involuntarily, I see a flash of images in my mind of being intimate with her. Rationally, I know it's meaningless but the emotive weight is overwhelming and I can't stop thinking about her for weeks on end.

I only fall in love with 2d foids because they aren’t real.

It's a sign of youth. If you aren't trying to ascend do it now.

me fucking the girl you're infatuated with

200.gif

Same, I have very low standards

when i catch myself fantasizing about foids i've seen in real life i just "kill the process" because i know it will never be true
autisticel trait: you think of your brain like a computer

no

love is mystification and make believe

love is just a lie, you can always tell the truth if you want

normies have ex-girlfriends and there are mfs out here with ex-oneitises. it's so ovER
tbf normies also have ex-oneitises

who probably aren't their becky ex-gf's

I know many believe that love is a process, but for me, it has never really ever been that way. I am so deprived of romantic love that even the slightest kindness that a foid gives to me is enough to make me fall deeply in love with her. I was obsessing over an efoid for about a year amd only now have just got over her and now I feel empty. I feel like I have to develop a love for someone like how a parasite needs to cling on and feed off a larger animal for its own survival.
Once when i was 16 a girl deliberately held a door for me (they usually just drop the door even if they see me coming) and for a few minutes i started to feel myself catch feelings. To her she was just holding the door for some incel to look like a good person, but to me, that was the nicest thing a girl had ever done for me.

Luckily im pretty self aware so i reminded myself how ridiculous it is to feel for a girl because she just held a door so i was able to snap out of it pretty quickly.

when i catch myself fantasizing about foids i've seen in real life i just "kill the process" because i know it will never be true
autisticel trait: you think of your brain like a computer
I just open up terminal and run this command:
killall -9 foids

No. I don’t.

Try eating less carbs

I don't meet women irl who I would love