Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody else in a constant state of stress an anxiety

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I am stuck in a constant state of embarrassment, stress, anxiety, extreme paranoia, and physical pain 24/7. It has gotten to the point where I can no longer enjoy any of my limited coping mechanisms. I am constantly reminded of the past when I tried "normie maxxing," and it makes me cringe and feel physical pain. Honestly, it's just so exhausting. I just want to go to sleep and not deal with any of these problems anymore.

no, i am 100% mentally stable and good. i am mentally a chad, i am even more mentally happy than the happiest couples in the world
Madara Naruto GIF - Madara Naruto Fight - Discover & Share GIFs

i am even more happier than this guy

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wTUesNafUNc

Last edited:
Am slowly loosing interest in my hobbies, my only life fueling is slowly fading

I am stuck in a constant state of embarrassment, stress, anxiety, extreme paranoia, and physical pain 24/7. It has gotten to the point where I can no longer enjoy any of my limited coping mechanisms. I am constantly reminded of the past when I tried "normie maxxing," and it makes me cringe and feel physical pain. Honestly, it's just so exhausting. I just want to go to sleep and not deal with any of these problems anymore.
If normiemaxxing makes you exhausted it is not worth it to try to fit in

Welcome to the club

I pretty much feel the same way, I go outside and I feel stressed.

lock yourself indoors on the weekends to give yourself time alone if wage slaving
its from all the stress from normies trying to break you down mentally
don't bother trying to fit in with normies , they'll always try to find a way to pull you down
At this point, I'm pretty much a basementcel. I haven't left my basement in the last three weeks, and what's worse is that it isn't any easier to cope with the stress at home than it is outside. My mom has lost her mind. She's constantly gaslighting me or always in a bad mood due to her denial about my younger brother's autism. I kid you not, I currently hear him screaming and running around upstairs, and this is normal behavior for him. My mom also randomly insults me, calling me sick or disgusting. As for my dad, he doesn't really talk to me. He just gives me this disappointed look all the time. And if we do talk, he's usually just angry at me for something, like having a dirty room.

Yes. I only leave home at night to buy groceries and walk as an exercise. Still pretty embarrassing because women walking alone cross the street to avoid passing near me and groups of women and men laugh of me.
I did try tinder and got 3 matches but they never showed up to the dates (I think it is the same person (a troll) because all 3 of them were 5 kilometers away). At this point (I'm in middle 40s) if I get a real date it would probably some of that crazy women trying to take revenge on all men for a chad giving her AIDS

Last edited:
You live in a gynocratic country thats all. Roping is our last chance

Fucking real, stopped playing vidya because losing made me go bERserk and my mom would yell at me. Only cope rn is weedmaxxing but I'm running out of neetbuxx so it's not looking good, but then again neither am I

Yeah, something happens to me. It's impossible to maintain a hobby when everything you do has to be kept to yourself.

I feel you brocel, even when i'm alone I feel like I'm being watched, judged and observed by an audience of normies. It's so hard to be myself without feeling an immeasurable amount of cringe and regret. My mind is constantly dominated by dERision. I just move from one thing to another hoping to extract any amount of dopamine I can to feel satisfied.

Fucking real, stopped playing vidya because losing made me go bERserk and my mom would yell at me. Only cope rn is weedmaxxing but I'm running out of neetbuxx so it's not looking good, but then again neither am I
I build LEGO WW2 models form a site called brickmania

I build LEGO WW2 models form a site called brickmania
I used to make those lego stop motion vids on my 3DS back in like 2010-2011, it was such an enjoyable hobby. I should definitely get back into it.

I am always stressed out myself, so I can relate.

About the only things that help is exercise and sleep.

I take medication which puts me to sleep. I wake up and feel good for a couple hours.
But then the stress starts to build.
It makes me really look forward to pill time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back