Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else have a sadistic and manipulative side when dealing with toddlers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ve been left alone with toddlers and such on rare occasions, but whenever I was I would often be very abusive, but lowkey. Probably because my parents were abusive to me, but also because of how I was bullied throughout my life and such. Anybody else like this?

I'm completely opposite ngl, i get the urge to protect them from the harsh brutal realities that awaits them in a very near future (not that I can do anything to change that).

I'm completely opposite ngl, i get the urge to protect them from the harsh brutal realities that awaits them in a very near future (not the I can do anything to change that).

I do this when children become young enough to run, but not young enough to fight back. (5-9)

Not at all. Kinda dark OP. Interestingly enough, when you're that young you don't remember anything, so it's almost as if they're not experiencing it. Not advocating it just saying

Not at all. Kinda dark OP. Interestingly enough, when you're that young you don't remember anything, so it's almost as if they're not experiencing it. Not advocating it just saying
Lol i thought there’d be more ppl like me tho but yea true. At that age I believe I remember getting a toy at some day care, and another vision was getting a shoe thrown at me by my parents.

I’ve been left alone with toddlers and such on rare occasions, but whenever I was I would often be very abusive, but lowkey. Probably because my parents were abusive to me, but also because of how I was bullied throughout my life and such. Anybody else like this?
I don't like thinking about this, it disturbs me that I know exactly what you mean.

I don't like thinking about this, it disturbs me that I know exactly what you mean.

me too I hate it cuz Ik its bad but when I used to do it I enjoyed it knowing that they were getting the same treatment that I got all the time

me too I hate it cuz Ik its bad but when I used to do it I enjoyed it knowing that they were getting the same treatment that I got all the time
I don't think that was my motivation quite frankly. I can't really describe it using words but it's almost a curiosity thing when I was young. How much can I get away with? What does it take for the baby to run away and cry to it's mother? Scares me.

I don't think that was my motivation quite frankly. I can't really describe it using words but it's almost a curiosity thing when I was young. How much can I get away with? What does it take for the baby to run away and cry to it's mother? Scares me.

Im bad at explaining myself but wtf u explained it perfectly I feel like we’re living the same life but from miles away wow

Im bad at explaining myself but wtf u explained it perfectly I feel like we’re living the same life but from miles away wow
Incel lives are all similar, I guess.

Not really. I like kids, they're cute.

I know exactly what you mean OP, I also have a dark side like what you described. It's not that I would ever torture or hurt a child or anything, but I'm usually not a supersweet person (like many others) when I'm alone with a kid. I don't smile at them, I don't talk to them, I don't want to make them feel good, and yes, this is because my childhood was shit.

I know exactly what you mean OP, I also have a dark side like what you described. It's not that I would ever torture or hurt a child or anything, but I'm usually not a supersweet person (like many others) when I'm alone with a kid. I don't smile at them, I don't talk to them, I don't want to make them feel good, and yes, this is because my childhood was shit.
Word bro. The only kid tho that I wouldn’t be like dark to is one with obvious special needs for some reason.

I give them lighters

No. Why would i hate toddlers?
Sounds stupid.

No. Why would i hate toddlers?
Sounds stupid.

I don’t hate them, I love kids it’s just Idk when I’m alone with them I turn rllydark

just repeat your childhood trauma in adulthood theory

No
I don't really interact with babies though

been many years since ive actually had interactions with any kids but otherwise just putting them on my knee or lap was nice.
always get the urge to just watch if they are using the potty or running around the house naked. kinda odd nobody else seems to care if you look at them.

That's weird I don't have anything like that I'm the opposite

Not so much with toddlers as with people.

Haven't came in contact with a toddler for 2 yrs

No, why take your dark side out on innocent kids? Foids are the enemy

:feelswhat: toddlers are cute except for the black ones. You can have them

I'm never left alone with them, in fact I've had very little interaction with them. I have no paternal instinct whatsoever so wouldn't know how to act around them.

How abusive are we talking?

Ngl, I hate babies does not matter if they are human, cats, dogs, etc. I hate overly cute things or try hard cute stuff. I don't even know why.

Ngl, I hate babies does not matter if they are human, cats, dogs, etc. I hate overly cute things or try hard cute stuff. I don't even know why.
DED049B4 9CEF 40AE B6B0 C118FB5FD2C8

How abusive are we talking?

like testing their tolerance levels before they would try and call for help. Nothing too crazy, but nothing all too pleasurable for the kid. Nmean?

Nice try fbi. Nice avi btw.

I don't hit toddlers but I do say some harsh stuff on them if I have the chance. It makes me feel nice. I hate kids.

I kinda think they're annoying and just let them do whatever

Kids are cool, it’s when they hit middle school and the indoctrination process heavily begins...

Glow

Only thing I'd do is try to get them to say curse words or something.