Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else hates himself to the core?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm ashamed to admit it but I don't feel like I belong this body. I can somewhat feel for trannies, for example mentally ill men, that feel like they're in the wrong body. I don't feel like a female like they do but I do feel like this body does not represent my true spirit. I hate it, and every second in this meatsuit hurts me more and more.
I wish I could transform myself into something else or at least even be a spirit, but this? I hate it. My body feels like my spirit is in a tiny and stifling cage.
To be honest I feel like an abomination. It's pathetic but sadly that's my reality. Everything feels wrong.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I'm ashamed to admit it but I don't feel like I belong this body. I can somewhat feel for trannies, for example mentally ill men, that feel like they're in the wrong body. I don't feel like a female like they do but I do feel like this body does not represent my true spirit. I hate it, and every second in this meatsuit hurts me more and more.
I wish I could transform myself into something else or at least even be a spirit, but this? I hate it. My body feels like my spirit is in a tiny and stifling cage.

I like myself as a person. If I were gl I'm sure I would have no problem whatsoever with foids or anything.

no, quite the opposite in fact.

I have maxed out everything I had control over and still came up empty handed.

I hate my fucking self more than anything in this shitty world. I am filth and nothing more

No. It's not my fault, it's not your fault. It's societies fault and normies/foids/chadlites who's fault it is. Literally every problem all we have is attributed one way or another to lookism and our world

Hate myself? Yes, but I don't actually blame myself.

Yes but I hate cucks that ruined society more tbh

volcel if you dont hate lol not even question

The worst part is I have a perfectly normal functioning mind. yet still im forced to look at that thing in the mirror every morning.