Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anybody else hate these annoying kpop/taylor swift obsessed dykes?

killallfeminists

killallfeminists

Foid annihilator
★★★★
Annoying animals! Each one of them should be thrown in a pit of violent rapists.

I hate them because they really can't think for themselves and make it their entire personality.

Troon

Taylor swift wasnt even popular until the kikes took over her and she started making songs about fucking chad.

Now shes a billionaire

Women complain about men being predatory horndogs, but those dykes/bisexuals are on another league. They're absolutely absorbed with celebrities and constantly fantasize about them, craft theories about their lives, speculate about their sexuality, and of course freely sexualize them and are very open and unapologetic about it. Check any tiktok edit about Billie Eilish and you'll find tons of women lusting after her, or kpoop, or just learn about the "gaylords", which are dyke/bi Taylor fans who are insane and believe that she's actually a lesbian and all her relationships with men have been fake, and that she secretly signals this through hidden messages in her songs and actions.

It's as if women are incapable of being fans of someone without developing a creepy parasocial relationship with it.

swift fans are ugly young foids upset that chad doesn't want a committed relationship with them

@NeverEvenBegan
jfl got postmogged

was my first reaction to seeing that post too

wonder if seeing this will make neverevebegan transition to appease margot robbie

Doesnt matter what Random Celebrity or Influencer is Hype, i never gave a shit and will never. NT Normies are weird, they are just insane from my POV while im insane to theirs.

cant stand those foids

Women complain about men being predatory horndogs, but those dykes/bisexuals are on another league. They're absolutely absorbed with celebrities and constantly fantasize about them, craft theories about their lives, speculate about their sexuality, and of course freely sexualize them and are very open and unapologetic about it. Check any tiktok edit about Billie Eilish and you'll find tons of women lusting after her, or kpoop, or just learn about the "gaylords", which are dyke/bi Taylor fans who are insane and believe that she's actually a lesbian and all her relationships with men have been fake, and that she secretly signals this through hidden messages in her songs and actions.

It's as if women are incapable of being fans of someone without developing a creepy parasocial relationship with it.

spot on.

Shake it off (after peeing)

These niggergender invidivuals have reached such a transcendental level of chad only that they are only attracted to superstars.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back