Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybody else hate summer?

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
For northern hemispherecels - It's that time of the year again - people are having fun, barbecuing, partying all night. Girls flaunt their bare legs, arms and cleavage "to get a tan", but really to attract male attention. I frickin' hate it. All the heat, revelry and joy. Life is more bearable in the winter, when it's cold, dark and rainy. In summer I am reminded every day of my subhumanity and the fun everybody else is having with their friends and girlfriends and what not.

I want to mow them all down with a Tec-9

I don't mind it too much tbh i don't have to leave my house during the summer so it's kinda bearable.

I loathe the Summer time. I hate being outside in general, but in Summer and when it gets really hot I feel like I am barely able to function properly. Infuriates me more to see other people who are seemingly unaffected by the heat.

But yeah, I much prefer the cold, for lots of reasons. Life just feels better in Winter for me.

I do, autumn is the best season because it is raining all the time.

Deep down even cucktears users know that femoids who wear revealing clothing should be free use to everyone, incels first

I hate every season.
This. I suppose the only thing i hate extra about hotter days is transport becoming overcrowded with tourist stacies and chads. I found the cure though, just LDAR in bed instead of going out.

I hate summer. I want to kill myself every minute during summer. It's unbearable to watch all those people having fun, while I spent every summer of my 27 years of life rotting inside of a room.

Im a whitecel, so i have to put on sunscreen ewwwwww. I shouldve stayed in England where its nice and overcast

Exactly Op. Stacies says they want to get a tan,, but the truth is they want to attract the attention of Chads.
They feed of other attention.

Exactly Op. Stacies says they want to get a tan,, but the truth is they want to attract the attention of Chads.
They feed of other attention.

I love every season which Ramadan accoures

I love it because I am a Forestcel / Naturecel c:

I can't go on my nightly runs anymore because all my neighbors are in their front yards.... watching me

And it's fucking hot.

Winter is the incel season
This. Favorite season.

Worst time of the year. I'm rotting at home while normies enjoy their life with their social circle.

I don't mind summer but winter is my favorite season. I just love snow and the cold air on my skin.