Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else hate not having connections in this heavily nepotised world?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Everything someone has they got it through connections.
How did you get your job? "Oh I used my connections I made in college to hook a sweet job".
How did you meet your gf? "Oh I met her through my friends group"
Other people allways seem to be getting things easily because they have connections through family/friends, or other areas.
Meanwhile as a high inhib incel I not only have no friendly connections to help me with shit, but I also cannot rely on family connections because all of my extended family works construction jobs and other low profile jobs.
I hate how society relies so much on socialization and if someone can't socialize, then we get left behind.

yup especially since i live right next to a town with a lot of rich kids and with connections. my family works construction too.

Yeah the main reason people have connections is because they are good looking. Good looking people make friend so easily they eventually get so many opportunities in life. It’s bullshit tbh

yup especially since i live right next to a town with a lot of rich kids and with connections. my family works construction too.
Being from a third world background sucks ass.
Absolutely zero of my relatives have any high income jobs, and barely any of them even went to college.
The best job I could get from using connections is working as some cement boy, meanwhile I know a guy that started working in a medical office because his uncelnis a doctor there.

High IQ bro.

Agreed about getting left behind without connections or social circles.

I had connections. Took every single opportunity and failed.

I'm about to finish college and I can't stop thinking about this. I just want a fucking job.

I'm about to finish college and I can't stop thinking about this. I just want a fucking job.
It's pointless, absolutely zero jobs will hire a guy right out of college.
They all expect you to have 5 years of experience even though you can't get a job in the industry to rack up the experience.

They all expect you to have 5 years of experience even though you can't get a job in the industry to rack up the experience.
There is a high demand in my region now, so the timing might be good for me, but still, you need that sweet nepotism anyway. The thing I hate about IT is that the people who hire us are boomers who have no idea what RAM stands for and can barely turn on a computer, yet they hold all the power in the company because his dad founded it 50 years ago and payed for his business degree 20 years ago. Can't wait for these people to die already. I'll freelance until I can get a job.

Yeah the main reason people have connections is because they are good looking. Good looking people make friend so easily they eventually get so many opportunities in life. It’s bullshit tbh
This.
we get left behind.
It's a snowball effect. For good looking and high status people, they make connections early. This makes it easier for them to expand their network (through friends of friends), and they get to sit back and let it grow. For unattractive low status people, it gets harder and harder. The older you get, the more connections you are expected to have. Due to being isolated, you become more and more out of touch with society.

JFL so true with the experience

Need job for experience

Need experience for job

.>>>>Error 404

Everything someone has they got it through connections.
How did you get your job? "Oh I used my connections I made in college to hook a sweet job".
How did you meet your gf? "Oh I met her through my friends group"
Other people allways seem to be getting things easily because they have connections through family/friends, or other areas.
Meanwhile as a high inhib incel I not only have no friendly connections to help me with shit, but I also cannot rely on family connections because all of my extended family works construction jobs and other low profile jobs.
I hate how society relies so much on socialization and if someone can't socialize, then we get left behind.

Yeah me op. I hate it too.

Connections require a certain deegree of looks

Autism is a death sentence bro
I have no idea how to even make connections but live in a world where everything is "team-oriented" and "social" now, including economic success, so even being well-off financially is more about who you know than what you know.

connections are made through having a high trust face and NT mind

All I know who graduated (cheated) on the same degree got a job through this connection bullshit, meanwhile I struggle to find a job because of no connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back