Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else hate change?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I hate when something I'm used to gets changed, the forum layout, phone updates, video game updates.
I don't even change my avatar or Sig because I hate change.

With life comes change

I have OCD so I'm always changing shit up

what is OCD
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Basically I do the same stuff repeatedly because I'm not usually satisfied with results or am paranoid. Like if I'm taking a test, I look over my answers like 15 times to make sure everything is good

I hate it when the incels things we do might become a normie thing in the near future just like how video games were
I hate that kind of change

Yes, its so stressful to get used to things. Call me boring but I enjoy routines to some degree

Yes, i fucking despise when my routines get ruined. i HAVE to have everything planned, even when i have to start going outside when the college semester starts, i use specific routes, specific ways, i think of every circumstance that could possibly happen before it happens. change is just very uncomfortable.

yup, change is never good

Haven't updated my phone in 3 years

Haven't updated my phone in 3 years
Oh lol I still used iOS 6.0 until mid last year until really too many apps and services stopped working. My email provider required an upgrade so I had to give in.

I hate change most of the time but I like changing my avatars and signatures. I like my current profile picture and I won't change it for at least a month