Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else get random surges of anger

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I'm in a neutral mood most of the time, but sometimes I get an extreme, sudden urge of unadulterated 'blackpill' rage. I will start talking to myself loudly about how much I hate society, my genetics, and all of my life experiences, and how nothing will change. Does this happen to any of you guys?"

I just get a ropemaxx urge

Yes. It comes strongly with ropemaxxing feelings too.

yes
im fine most of the time but i just suddenly feel like people are watching/staring at me and it freaks me out
today i was washing the dishes and my mother was on the phone on the living room, felt so tense i couldnt even wash a full set i stopped half way

the anger stay in my mind & I don't speak

yup but normally its not blackpill related its kinda related to shitskins and kikes.
i get pissed the fuck off when i see them doing the most blatantly fucked up shit but normfags will still defend them and pull up an image of some random kike or nig and be like "yeah see this guy? hes a based kike bro!"

yup but normally its not blackpill related its kinda related to shitskins and kikes.
i get pissed the fuck off when i see them doing the most blatantly fucked up shit but normfags will still defend them and pull up an image of some random kike or nig and be like "yeah see this guy? hes a based kike bro!"
Yea i get mad over that shit too

It's very rare for me to lose my shit
It usually happens with my parents when they act retarded

Sometimes Just an annoying feel or the what are you Doing ? " Thought.

Ye if it's at work I go full retard and start throwing shit and muttering to myself and acting nasty towards my coworkers, they are or should I say WERE pretty ok though and took it in stride.

Anger is the only way I can get away from apathy for a bit.

Real , every damn fucking day ,my anger and hatred towards this clown world grows