Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else fell for tortured genius meme

im done

im done

God hates you
-
I will try to put my life in green text
>Be me
>Was smart and used to listen to what teachers say carefully and score good grades in primary
>Get meningitis and mental retardation took over me
>Dont want to study anymore
score shit grades and get treated like shit from my curry father
>after 10 th grade work hard like a literal slave studying 7-8 hours a day and score good in final exams
>I thought I will make my father proud despite of all the shit he said to me and blamed everything on me
>Never talked to any girls because i thought I'm smart and everybody else who did it was a simp cuck and is not good at studies and secretly i thought every girl liked me and kept away from socializing because i can't study if I start making friends and i will get distracted
>Get into college and realise that people here actually have gfs and friend Circles and score way more than me
>Get depressed and just endure this torture every single fucking day
>don't have any motivation to do anything college projects are just nightmares to me because you have to pair with people to make group projects
>Realize that every girl hates you if you are ugly and if you don't have any friends on top of that you just don't exist
FD4EF568 BE9B 402D 8328 59FD10A03585

Aid them as you wish, then.

Frustrated Gecko GIF

That’s brutal and very relatable especially being told you were a smart guy only because you studied instead of partied.

Spergs fall for that all the time. People tell us that we're smart because they pity us. It's just another way society likes to :bluepill: us. The sad truth is that academic skills and interests aren't enough to ensure life success. You also need looks and social skills.

being a super-genius in high school and college just leads to being an obedient wagecuck

This
But I don't even have academic skills anymore
The only academic skills you need in the current year are prompting ChatGPT-3 and figuring out how to homework answers on Chegg for free.

Brutal geniuscel.

Brutal thread stolen @Intellau_Celistic

Is @Intellau_Celistic really a black schizo genius destroyed by life or a bot? What is he?

I will try to put my life in green text
>Be me
>Was smart and used to listen to what teachers say carefully and score good grades in primary
>Get meningitis and mental retardation took over me
>Dont want to study anymore
score shit grades and get treated like shit from my curry father
>after 10 th grade work hard like a literal slave studying 7-8 hours a day and score good in final exams
>I thought I will make my father proud despite of all the shit he said to me and blamed everything on me
>Never talked to any girls because i thought I'm smart and everybody else who did it was a simp cuck and is not good at studies and secretly i thought every girl liked me and kept away from socializing because i can't study if I start making friends and i will get distracted
>Get into college and realise that people here actually have gfs and friend Circles and score way more than me
>Get depressed and just endure this torture every single fucking day
>don't have any motivation to do anything college projects are just nightmares to me because you have to pair with people to make group projects
>Realize that every girl hates you if you are ugly and if you don't have any friends on top of that you just don't exist
View attachment 897022
I did. Wait until it snaps in your early to mid 20s and you realize you have 0 social opportunities to meet new people because most have had their fun and are settling down / coping with anti social behavior