Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody else feel like they peaked in elementary or middle school?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
We have all heard about the "peaked in high school" archetype but I genuinely believe I was at my greatest in middle school, I actually had friends that I hung out with outside of school, was decently respected by my peers, have little if any negative experiences from this era and so on

For real middle school, for me, mainly because I was socially retarded but that was arround the time I could appreciate good vidya as a teenager without everybody got obsessed with pussy, 7 and 8th grade were probably the peak of my life, before puberty set in and I only gew 5 inches between middle and high school

I peaked in the womb

I definitely peaked in middle school. I was the most social then and was still good at subjects in school

I peaked in elementary, I hit the prime of my life at like 8 years old

I peaked in kindergarten jfl.

Apparently some girls actually liked me when I was in kindergarten (maybe the fakecel allegations are true:feelsohgod:)

I miss kindergarten so much.

I wasn't getting laughed at, made fun of, or anything like that

I peaked in kindergarten jfl.

Apparently some girls actually liked me when I was in kindergarten (maybe the fakecel allegations are true:feelsohgod:)

I miss kindergarten so much.

I wasn't getting laughed at, made fun of, or anything like that
When i was first grade, something similar occurred to me. I remember that one time a lass kept trying to get by me before the teacher was gonna read some random book. She eventually got away and i sat next to my friend in that class

Elementary was my prime

I never peaked

Life definitely peaked when I was a kid not saying its a high bar either

My peak is when I was four years old

100%, best years of my life tbh

My peak was when I was born. After that, it was downhill
full

I miss middle school alot i was at my fittest moment in lofe mainly due to playing football life still felt new around 13-14 years old i had “frens” that i would talk to although i was ugly back then i still had a normie life and during highschool is when everything changed i used ldar in my room after high school day was over and i just graduated last month and all i’ve been doing is rotting in my room i dont even wanna go to college at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back