Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anybody else cope with loneliness by talking to discord foids?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I would go on incel discord servers and sometimes get DMs from foids on there. I never showed them my face so it doesn’t make me a fakecel and I never saw theirs but it felt so good to have audio chats and have a female voice to talk to and joke around with and that would keep me company

they want ur money

I'm extremely jealous.
If you have mental problems or are voicecel then this doesn't work

You mog me to self harm. I’m too high inhib to VC let alone joke around and banter and have fun with foids

Also lol at a self proclaimed blackpilled incel talking and joking around with the gender you claim to hate so much

Last edited:
I have a pretty high pitched voice
interesting. What do you even discuss? Rotting as a KHHFTV has destroyed my brain so much I wouldn't be capable of holding a voice conversation for more than a few minutes

interesting. What do you even discuss? Rotting as a KHHFTV has destroyed my brain so much I wouldn't be capable of holding a voice conversation for more than a few minutes
We talked about driving, where each of us wants to live, where we’ve traveled, what school was like

no licensecel

nowhere because poorfag upbringing JFL

fucking garbage and I hate thinking about it

Damn. I don't think this cope is for me
It was nice sharing experiences. Pretty much all the traveling i did was just driving somewhere. I just studied for the license and failed the test a few times before finally passing and i saved up a few hundred bucks for a cheap car someone was getting rid of

>discord """"""""foids""""""""

Cant bring myself to do that shit

Discord women are typically crazy. And somehow dying for attention.

mogs me. none of them dm me or interact with me. Next time i'm going to say i'm a 6ft+ korean.

I did so everyone once in a while, it gives me a mixture of feelings.

Cope idea: Some incels should gather and sleep with each other pretending that the other is a female
For practical purposes, this is a joke that should not be tried.